Chapter 18: Alone and the beast.

"Marta, This thing you're going through. I'm not liking it. I'm sure no one else likes it either." Emil told Marta in a serious tone. Marta then says to Emil coldly "She needs to pay. I don't care how i make her, i'll do whatever it takes." Emil then says to Marta, "I've been where you are right now. Feeling like you're alone, that no cares, i've been there and you who got me out of that state?" Marta says coldly "Me." Emil says "Correct! I don't want to see you like this! Neither would your father if he was still alive!" Marta gets mad and says "What do you know about him anyway!?" Emil is in shock as to what Marta said as she continues to say "You hardly even know my father! You only know him as the person who hunted me for Ratatosk's core back when i was the one bearing it!" Emil remains silent and listens to her "You don't know him at all nor do you know what its like to lose someone... you lost yours parents but those were fake memories. As for my father, he was real. My memories of him, are real! So don't try and Sympathize with me Emil!" Emil the says coldly "fine." Emil heads to the door and says coldly "what happened to the girl i knew? The one that cared about me, the one who wanted to get may back to her mother? Right, now. I don't see that girl anymore." Emil leaves the room. While leaving the room, richter passed by him before saying "I think Fatima was right." Emil stops and looks at richter, asking "what do you mean?" Richter says "Fatima mentioned something about Marta having the same darkness she has. I didn't understand until now. That darkness of losing someone you know. I fell into that darkness. Now marta is falling into it." Emil then says "if it weren't for me and the other you would still in that darkness." "Richter agrees and says "yeah."

Rumbling!

Jude runs over to them and says "we've got a big problem outside!" Emil and richter follow Jude outside but Emil stops and asks Jude "Where's may? I can't fight without her!" Jude answers "i think she's with Judith, but we need to hurry! Everyone else is waiting for us!" They continue to follow Jude. Once they got outside they saw a beast that stood at least 3 meters tall, Its eyes are red, with a navy blue body and lighter blues accenting its body features. Running down off the back of its head is a mane, with two horns on the sides of its head. On its knees and elbows and lining its tail are spikes, and on its wrists are sets of three claws over its fists. At the end of its tail is a large spiked ball.

Both Efreets were engaged in battle against the creature but it swung its tail, knocking out both Efreets

Both Efreets were engaged in battle against the creature but it swung its tail, knocking out both Efreets. "Milla/Sheena!" Jude and Emil called out. The two look at Emil, Jude and Richter, Exhausted. "i'm glad you are here." Sheena said relieved And exhausted. Milla adds on saying in an exhausted tone "We tried to fight it off but it won't go down. Not even the spirits could beat it." "Well this thing, hasn't gone up against me." Ratatosk said eagerly. Ratatosk then took, milla's sword and fought it on his own. As for richter and Jude, richter provided support for Emil/Ratatosk while Jude carried those who were injured to safety but while getting them safety, Sheena told Jude "I'm going to help them." Colette agrees and says "I'm going to help too." Jude nods in agreement and lets them help Emil/Ratatosk and Richter.