Chapter 15: Assault on the base

Meanwhile at the Exodus base...

Fatima storms through the halls of the base, before yelling "Where is my Maid!?" The agents murmur among themselves trying to find a right answer to her question. While hearing them Murmur Fatima got angry and yelled "If someone doesn't step forward as to where she is i Will personally kill all of you!" All the agents murmur in fear after what they had heard. Fatima continued down the hallways until she arrives where Judith is. Fatima, grabs Judith and holds her close to her face before interrogating her saying angrily "Where is she!?" Judith answers with fear "I... i don't know!" Fatima lets Judith go and goes back to her room with anger.

Meanwhile in the Lakutam Highland...

      Once preparations were done, they took off on the wyverns and went to the base. Once they spotted the base, exodus spotted them as well and activated their defenses. Everyone tried to avoid the fire but Emil's wyvern was shot down while may was with him. After crash landing, Emil manages to get up and draw his blade before letting Ratatosk take over. Ratatosk looks at the agents and says in a bloodthirsty tone "I guess  you all want to die."

Ratatosk starts fighting some of the agents and killed a few. While Everyone was finding a good place land, they all saw Emil getting surrounded by agents. Meanwhile on the base Ratatosk doing his best to hold off the agents, one Agent grabbed may. May started started to struggle and scream. Ratatosk swaps out with Emil and he tries to help may until he saw May's hand turn into a blade and hit the agent that was holding her. After that, Emil dealt with the ones that surrounded them. Soon enough the others landed and the wyverns returned to their roosts in Xian Du.

Emil then walks up to his Wyvern and pets it before asking raine something. "We'll he be alright?" Raine examines the wyvern with Jude's help. Raine then tells Emil "It'll be fine after some rest." Jude adds on Saying "yeah, luckily it was only a scratch. If it hit anywhere else it probably would have been dead or not be able to fly." Emil sighs in relief. Milla steps forward and says "we should split up into 2 groups. One group will deactivate the defences so we have a safe exit route, the other will stop Exodus, along with Finding Marta and May's mother." Jude agrees and says "I vote myself to deactivate the defences. Anyone else want to go?" Sheena, Raine, Zelos, Richter and Lloyd raise their hands. Emil saw who was going with Jude and said to himself "That means its Me, Milla, Presea, Genis, Colette and May."

Group #1:
Jude
Sheena
Raine
Zelos
Lloyd
Richter

Group #2:
Emil
Milla
May
Genis
Presea
Colette

      Once the groups were made, they each entered different sides of the base and set out on what they needed to do. Meanwhile on Jude's side, they kept look for the room that controls the defences, while looking for them, Jude saw something from his past. Jude looked in awe saw what was in the base and said "That's the... L-Lance of Kresnik!" Something in what Jude said spiked Raine's interest, asking Jude "What does Kresnik mean in your world?" Jude answers "well as far as we know, there was a saying about someone called Kresnik the genesis sage which was actually a woman named Milla Kresnik." Lloyd then asks "Is it possible for Milla and Milla Kresnik to be the same person?" Everyone except Jude and Raine are surprised. Sheena then says "that's smart even for you." Jude steps forward and says "Its a possible theory but i'm not so sure. As far as i know, Milla Kresnik has been long dead but the possibility of the original Maxwell brought Milla kresnik back to life and wiped her memory so she became Maxwells servant... i don't know, i'll worry about it later." Zelos then says "then let's turn off the defences and find other so we can destroy this lance." Sheena reluctantly says "I have to agr... ag... agre..." Jude corrects Sheena saying "Agree?" Sheena looks at jude and says "Yeah that." "Well let's go." Lloyd suggested. So they all kept going in finding the room to the Defences.