Chapter 19: the arguement and amends.

Emil walks up to the two and says to Marta in a serious tone "I'm not letting you fight Fatima alone." Marta looks back at emil with anger in her eyes "I'm not asking for permission, Emil. Let me go after her!" Emil argues back saying "And what? So you can kill her? Marta, Revenge solves nothing!" "You don't understand! I have no family left! You think you understand but you don't! You have your aunt and uncle while i have no one! I just.... i just want to fill this hole in my heart..." marta then starts to cry and Emil looks at her with concern. "I want to fill this hole in my chest. I'm sick it being there! It started when When we found May's mother and it just got bigger when i lost my father... i don't want this hole to grow anymore." Marta cried. Emil remains silent knowing he had nothing to say. As for may, she walked up to marta and held her hand. Marta continues to cry and says "Since the day my mother died. Everything has been against me. Alice, hawk, Decus, Richter, my father, the world. I just... i just can't take it anymore..." "Marta, believe me, i get it! Raine and Genis gets, it too, even Richter. Don't you remember? Half elves were discriminated and Raine was abandoned by their mother when Genis was just a child! You're not the only one who's against the world. All of us, every single person in this world and possibly milla's world too. Everyone is against world, Struggling to get by. This isn't just my story, Marta. Its your too. It'll go the way you want it or you could end it all here! But know this. If you come back after you've killed Fatima, i won't recognize you as the person i met in Palmacosta and at Lake sinoa all those years ago." Marta is in a bit of Shock to hear what Emil said and says to herself in a concerned and depressed tone "Won't be able to recognize me...?"

Marta dwells on what Emil said for a few minutes. When she was done, she finally admits to Emil saying "You're right. I guess killing her won't really fill hole in my heart. It'll just make it bigger. You're also right about not being able to recognize me if i did. I wouldn't be able to recognize myself either. Thank you." Emil smiles relieved knowing that he saved Marta. Marta then kneels to may's level and says, "May, i'm sorry for making you worry. But i'm glad you and Emil did." May smiles and says happily "I'm apart of your story too! Same as Emil!" Marta giggles and says "You're definitely right."

A few minutes later...

"Do you ever think about what will happen, when this is all over?" Marta asked curiously. Emil sighs then says in an unsure and depressed tone "I'm not sure. When Fatima is locked up, May, will go back to Milla's world and live out the rest of her days." Marta looks down depressed and agrees, saying "Yeah. I haven't gotten to know may as much as you or anyone else." May then says nervously "c-can i say something?" Emil and Marta look at May curiously. May then says to the two "Ever since i found my real mommy. She hasn't felt like a mommy to me but, when i'm around Marta, she feels like my real mother. And Emil, you feel like my real father. These feelings... i told Prof. Sage about them and she said that these feels are bad because my real mommy is here." Emil and Marta look in awe at what May said. May then continues, saying "My time with Emil was good. He taught me a whole bunch of stuff. Especially about bullying and being alone when this is all over." Emil is in a bit of awe as to what may said. May continues and says "My time with marta was good too. She was always kind to me and wanted to get to know me better. She didn't force me into things i don't want to. She protects me when back when i couldn't protect myself. Honestly... i hated myself for being weak. I was saying to myself "Do something! They need help!" But my fear got the best of me..." Emil says to May "Don't belittle yourself over a small thing. You're a kid May, kids get scared all the time." May then says "But i'm different. I was turned into a weapon, and i was experimented on..." emil cuts may off and says in a serious tone "Doesn't matter! May, you can't do that to yourself! Calling yourself weak won't make you stronger! Act tough all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you're scared! I act brave when i fight because i hide the fact that i'm scared! Scared to die! But i know that if the enemy sees me scared, they'll advantage of me and possibly kill me! So don't ever do that! Its alright to be scared okay!?" May lools down depressed and Marta becomes concerned for may. Marta, then says to Emil "You're being a little harsh." Emil calms down and apologizes to may. May assures emil that she admits that needed a scolding.

About an Hour later...

"What are you two going to do once everything is back to normal?" May asked curiously. Emil answers in an unsure tone "i think i might go home to Luin. My aunt and Uncle are probably worried about me." Marta answers depressed "i'm not sure. I guess i'll just travel around the world, finding a place to call home." When Emil heard what Marta said, he got concerned for Marta and says nervously "You... you can move in with me. Since you don't have anywhere else to go anymore i guess it would be alright if you moved in for a bit until you have enough gald to find your own place." Marta is in a bit of awe after what Emil said and says "i'd like that actually. Thanks Emil." In a heart warming tone. Emil looks at May and asks "what are you going to do after all this, May?" May thinks and says "I guess try to make friends back in my world." Emil smiles and says "Not a bad plan." May then stands up. Emil and Marta are a confused as to why she did until May hugged the two of them while crying. May then said in a sad tone while crying "I'm going to miss you two!" Emil and Marta hug back. Marta then says to May, while starting to cry too "We're going to miss you too, may!" Emil starts to cry as well and says "Same, but no matter what, we'll always be thinking of you."

(Just to give a feel of the scene

(Just to give a feel of the scene. Its not exactly the same as what i wrote but close enough.)

The next day...

"Glad to see you two up. Kratos think he knows where Fatima is hiding." Lloyd said. Emil is intrigued and asks "Really?" Lloyd nods and lets Kratos Explain, "She might be at that ship you all destroyed a while back." Judith steps up and says "I think she might be repairing it as we speak and trying to fix my machine to get more troops and more of those creatures." Everyone is in a bit of awe after whY they heard. Emil says urgently "If she brings more of those creatures, none of our worlds stand a chance. It was difficult to deal with just one of them." Milla adds on agreeing with emil, Saying "Agreed. That Beast's Strength was on an entirely different level. It was stronger than the 4. If more come, she'll have an unstoppable army." Jude then says "Then we should strike once that ship is back in the air. After that, we go back to that room with the last. That's likely where she's going to move Judith's machine." Everyone agrees with what Jude says. Emil said then says to Everyone "Look, i know we've been through a lot the past few days but, i think it should be Just me, Milla, Jude, Marta and May." Zelos then says "You want us to stay behind incase you all fail in stopping Fatima. No worries we got it." Colette speaks up and says "It doesn't seem right for you 6 to go. Let me and Lloyd with you!" Marta says to colette "No. Emil's right about all of staying here. You need all the help you can get. Because if those beasts and troops arrive when we fail. Our world is doomed as we know it." Milla steps forward adding "Marta is right. Your world need to prepare to for the worse if we fail." Colette sighs a bit. Emil then said "We all should prepare for the worse. We should go back go home towns and prepare." Jude then mentions "I'd do that too but i can't return to my world." Emil then says to Jude "I promise i won't let any of our worlds be destroyed. Ratatosk and I are the Guardians of our world and Milla is the guardian of hers. With our powers combined, i know we won't lose." Jude replies to Emil, Feeling relieved "Thanks Emil. I'm glad to know that there are others like us."

To be continued...
RunningFlameMarta
MindlessArtist