Chapter 17: Lost

After Making to Izood, everyone managed to get some rest, also Marta got medical treat for all the wounds she received from Fatima. They then decided to stay at Izood for a bit but Raine decided to go back to Iselia because of her fear of water. While Staying in Izood, Emil, was walking around the town with May. While walking around May then asked emil "Did you and Marta visit this place?" Emil looks at may and answers with a smile "Yeah we did. We were here with Raine and Genis. When we arrived there were scorch marks everywhere around the town. A friend of ours, Named Regal Bryant was framed for a crime he didn't commit." Mays asks curiously and with excitement "who made the fires then?!" Emil answers "It was actually caused by a monster called a light frog-...." Tenebrae appears and cuts in, correcting Emil with a mad Expression "Nazdrovie!" "Right,.." emil said "well, The nazdrovie was the reason those fires were started. It was attracted to the seafood gels here." May tilts her head in confusion and asks "What's a seafood Gel?" Tenebrae answers May, saying "Seafood gels are made of Seafood Hence the name. They're quite a delicacy in some areas." May then says with excitement "I want to try a seafood gel!" Emil answers may, saying "sure, we can get some." "I would like to try a seafood gel as well." Said a female voice. Emil manages to source of the voice and it turned out to be Muzet. "You too? Alright." Emil agreed. Before they left, Muzet stopped Emil and said to him "Um, Emil, i'd like to ask a favor." Emil looks at Muzet and asks "What do you need?" Muzet them explains to Emil "When i was in the lance i lost a considerable amount of Mana, i only had enough to keep me afloat so i ask, if i may Tether with you for a while." "oh my." Tenebrae said embarrassed. Emil noticed Tenebrae's Reaction and asks "What's wrong?" "N-nothing, lord Emil." Tenebrae answered. He then mumbled to himself "Lady Marta and Lady Milla will not like this."

A little while Later, Emil, May and Muzet went back to the place they were stay at before heading to Meltokio to check on Marta. When Emil Entered, he saw marta on a bed sitting up with bandages on her body. Emil walks towards her with may and asks "How are you feeling?" Marta notices May and Emil and answers "Yeah, i'm feeling much better." Emil sighs with relief saying "That's good. I was really worried there thinking you were going to say no." Marta giggles and says "You're such a worrywart!" May is confused and asks "What's a worrywart?" Marta answers may, saying "Someone who Worries a lot which is what Emil's doing about me." May then asks "Am i worrywart?" Emil answers May saying "You were but you've changed over the duration of the journey." While they were talking a knight from Meltokio entered the clinic and said "Letter for Emil Castagnier." Emil receives the letter and knight leaves. Emil then opened it up and read it

"Emil,

Judith is going to be fine but she needs Medicine. The King Meltokio, told me to go to Altamira to see one of your friends. Mind meeting me there? -Jude"

Marta sighs in relief saying "Good." Emil then says "Better to have a second opinion than just one opinion." After talking to Marta, Emil went to tell everyone about the letter Jude sent them. Hours later, It was the evening and Marta decided to take a night stroll my herself. While strolling around Izood, she started reminiscing back to when she and Emil first arrived at Izood. When she reached the docks, she sat down on the ground and looked at the stars and while she did so, someone showed up and said "You should be resting. Not up and About." Marta looks behind herself and notices Richter. "I just need some air." Marta told Richter. Richter walks up to Marta and says "What That woman did to you, reminded me a whole lot of alice. Like how she treated her troops." Marta sighs depressed and says "Yeah. I kind of wish Alice and i met on different terms. Maybe then, we would have been friends. To be honest, i wonder why she hated me. Was it because i had friends and she didn't? I don't know for sure." Richter adjusts his glasses and says "What's done is done.  You can't change the past but you can Shape your future." Marta laughs a little and says "I guess you're right. Because, right now, i want to make a better world for May. A world where a girl like her can live without fear anything. That's all i ask."