Baking with love~❤️🍞Free x Valt

So I will open the new book I mentioned from the previous chapter.

Valt, Shu and Star: Ask and Dare

This book⬆️so you can ask now if you want ok?

Enjoy this story!!
♬° ✧❥✧¸.•*¨*✧♡✧ℒℴѵℯ✧♡✧*¨*•
Valt was at the kitchen baking something. He wants to bake some cakes for his birthday and for his return.

"Alright so I should wait for ten minutes huh? Okay then I'll-Wait! Ten minutes!?" Valt looks at the menu that says to wait for ten minutes for the cake to bake but realize something is wrong.

He look back at the oven and somehow the heat pressure was in high max!!

"Oh no" Valt say as the oven start on huge fire now.

Free was walking on the hallway and smell something burning in the kitchen. He look and saw the whole kitchen was burning while Valt just stand looking at him wave him with a nervous smile.

Free was giving a wtf face at Valt. He take the fire extinguisher and start putting out all the fire.

After the fire is out, Free goes to Valt and has a death stare on his face while staring at Valt. Valt twitch his eyes left and right and back to Free as he gave a nervous grin.

Free flick Valt's fore head and examining his body if he got injured or something. "Ow! Hmm!! What was that for!?" Valt pouts sadly but still mad as he rub his aching forehead.

"That was for burning the kitchen on purpose!" Free says as put his hand on his hips. "Hey it was on accident ok!!!!" Valt yell having a cute angry pouty face.

"Oh! Really?"Free says as he regret flicking Valt's forehead. He apologize to Valt for flicking his forehead and Valt forgive him.

Valt clean the place and put back the plates and stuff on the table. "What are you even doing?" Free says and points the book menu.

"Nuu!!! I was going to bake some cake for your birthday and for your return!" Valt says as he has a cute angry pouty face.

Free chuckle a bit and face palm "Your so stubborn!~" Free says as he looks at the menu. "So your baking this for me?" Free ask

"Mmh hm!" Valt hummed a yes to Free

"Let me teach you" Free says as he grab Valt's wrist out the kitchen. "Where are we going?!?!" Valt says as he sweat drop a little. 💦💦💦

"Buying some ingredients. How are we going to bake without ingredients?" Free says and explain it to him.

Valt just give this face to Free 😶 as he blush lightly and says "Oh"

They went to the mall Spain and the mall was huge making Valt having star in his eyes as he start jumping like a girl first time going to a shopping mall.

Free sweat drop at him as he follow Valt quickly afraid he would get lost or gets kidnap.

They begin to choose what ingredients they want and also going to buy somw vegetables for Ange to cook.

At the vegetable stall🍅🥕
"Cucumber war! Free quick grab a cucumber!!" Valt said as he points Free with a Cucumber.

Free just ignore him and was having a face of  I don't know that guy.

"I'm a goat! Meekkhh!!!!" Valt was playing around with the carrot on his head acting like a goat.

Free look at him and back at the vegetable. Valt pouts angrily and was tired of Free's not having fun with him.