Hanahaki DiseaseValt x Shu/Red Eye Part 2

Warning: Get some tissue for crying and bring some snack along with you. If you don't want to. See that door over there➡️🚪All you gotta do is to grab the door handle, turn and pull and get out while i was there saying good bye🙋🏻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Valt is going to.....

Los Angeles? "
Honcho tremble a bit and start to tear a bit. Kit was clueless and grab the letter that Honcho was holding. He read and bend down and start to tear. Honcho is trying his best to calm Kit down but Kit stood up and ran as fast as he could. "Yo Kit wait up!!!" Honcho was chasing him knowing that Kit missed him already. Kit ran and ran and bump into Cuza. "Hey Kit why are you running?" Cuza said and pat his back and notice he was crying uncontrollably. "Woah! Woah! Kit calm down little buddy. What's wrong!?" Kit was trying to calm himself and yell but still in tears. "It's Valt!!! He!!! He!!!!! He!!!!! He!!!!!" Kit couldn't say that he went to Los Angeles. "He's what?" Cuza still confused then Kit finally say it. "He went to Los Angeles!!" Cuza eyes widened and grab both of Kit's shoulder. "Why did he go there!?!?! He's battle with Red Eye is almost there!!!" Then someone shout at them. It was Honcho, he ran to them with the same letter in his hand. "Valt will come back soon!!!" "He..... what!?!?" "Really!?!?" "It was written on the back of the paper. They read and sight in relief.

They went to the cafeteria to have a little conversation about Valt who's at Los Angeles. Took them 5 minutes to have a conversation and they still couldn't figure out. Then suddenly, Cuza spoke "Hey guys, did anyone else know about this?" Then there was a silent and suddenly "Free!!!" "Silas!!!!" "Silas!?!?!?" Cuza and Kit look at Honcho not knowing why he choose Silas. "Ummm......... i mean Free!!!!!" They both treasure cat smile at him.

After that awkward moment~
They start their journey to find Free which is pretty hard for them but not for Valt. They search everywhere but still couldn't find him. "Gahh!!!! How can Valt find him so easily!?!?! Those Valt always train with him in the same place or he only comes out when he saw Valt!?!?!?" They have a lot of question mark on their head. Then someone came out of nowhere. "Hey~" they all shiver from the unknown voice. They thought it was Free but the voice is soft and low. They turn their head slowly and shocked to see the person and fell down on the floor. The person is her, Star Chan. "Star you scared us to death!!!" Honcho was pissed off while Kit and Cuza give her a death face. They were on fire and wanting to hurt her so badly.

"Chill out, and why do you want to look for Free anyway??" "Well....... because Free is the only one who spend a lot of time in the forest training. And Valt always bump into him. That's why" Star Chan was like are you serious??? "Oh look at the time! I better get back to my " work "~Bye!!!" She shut the door and the trio was speechless but having a wtf face. Then they heard footsteps, they turned to see it was Free. "Finally!!! Yo Free where have you been!?!? We been looking all over for you!!!!" Free as usual not showing any emotion. "Hey, what's up?" They told him wether if he saw Valt, know what happened to him in the other day and if he had anything to do with him. "Oh,he's going to be fine. I'm sure of it, you'll see him soon" That's it!?!? Free walk away leaving them arguing non stop.

Actually, Free knows something that he doesn't want to talk about it. Because he promised this person not to tell anyone. He promised him to wait for his return then he can tell them anything. Then Free had a little flashback on the other day.

Flashback~
Last night, Valt went to same place like yesterday. Free was at the forest with his deer friend. Then he heard singing. The voice was soft and gentle,he followed the voice and spot Valt.

His singing was music to Free's ears. Then Free walk and sat down without Valt noticing him. "Shiroi hana-" "That's a gentle voice of yours." Valt turned his head to see Free who lay his head on his shoulder. Valt was a little shock and blush at the same time. There was an awkward silence between them.