🏫High school Cuza x FemValt🏫 part 2

Cuza's POV
After school, Val tends to hang out with me instead of her ladies friend or that gang boys. She say she wanted to get to know me and that makes my heart flutter.
Then someone ruin our moment together and that guy was.... oh great! This dude again. Yeah you know who, Quon and his gang!!! 😧😤

"Hey nerd boy! Who says you can date her!?" he was pissed because were hanging out. But why!? We're not even close yet!?
"But we're not even dating or in a relationship!!" I say without realizing I was intertwining fngers with Val.
"Oh yeah!? Look at your hand!?" Quon shot back and was really angry with it
"Huh?" Valt was confuse

We both look at our hands and saw our fingers were intertwined. We both widened our eyes with shock and blush madly at the same time.

Val pull away her hand and covers her blushing face. I was just standing there blushing and look at Quon that was pissed with a frustrated grin.

And only to realize.......

"Get him!!!" Quon demand his gang to catch Cuza who was running, passing through the people, sliding on the stair handle and doing a flip.

No POV
Cuza was running for his life. After some minutes, Quon's gang fail to catch him. Cuza sight in relief in his locker and got out. He went to look for Val and saw this.

*Tap!*
"Ehh!!" Val flinches as Quon pin her to a wall.
Quon smirks and leans in slowly and kiss her lips hungrily and passionately.
"Mmh~……Ahh~……" Val moan softly and Quon breaks the kiss leaving a trail of saliva. "Next time......." Quon lifts her chin up "Ask for my permission first~Got it?" "Yes..." Val mumble and Quon gives a peck on her lips while hugging her tightly. Val hugs back slowly and softly.

Cuza from distance feeling a pain in a chest. "Val.... No...... she...." Cuza was declining in his thought that Quon and Val were a couple......

Cuza's heart shatter into pieces and wants to hurt him so bad. 💔💔

Quon squeeze and rub Vals lap and waist and walk away leaving Val blushing. Cuza walk to her and put both his hand on her shoulder. "Val?" Cuza say her name but Val lower her head and start to tear up.

She burry her face on Cuza's chest and cries. "I want this to stop!I'm so dumb to accept him*sobs*" Val was crying on Cuza's chest while Cuza hug her trying to confront her.

"Val..... do you love him?" Cuza say hoping she not gonna answer what he thinks it.
"No!..... It's just..... I use to like him when I was a nerd and he use to like me because that I'm different from the other girls" Val explain to Cuza while wiping her nose and eyes with a napkin.
"Like how different? You look like a normal girl to me? And cute~Cuza mumbles that last part
"And what?" Val heard Cuza mumbled
"Uhh.. uh nothing! Go on tell me more about it and I will help you" said Cuza blushingly
"He likes me even tho I don't have large breast like other girls. He likes girls with large breast and same height as him or something like that. Ew! Whenever I done something wrong he will kiss me, rub my sensitive parts or well you know that stuff" Val blush on the last part she say

Cuza blushes more and can't believe this guy was a pervert

"I somehow became popular when I'm with him and he will buy me expensive stuff but for clothes he will buy skimpy types, this is why I'm wearing this short skirt" Val tries pulling her skirt down a bit to cover her lap while blushing.

"Well you see..... I have feelings for you Val" Cuza sadi as he was intertwining both fingers with hers.

Val widened her eyes while having soft pink shade on her cheek feeling Cuza squeeze her hands tightly and stop squeezing it (Just like in some episode Cuza did that to Valt when they are at Mexico)