Hanahaki DiseaseValt x Shu/Red Eye

Get some tissue if your crying and get some snacks and drink so u can relax bcuz this does not have funny and  WTF moments (only a little maybe? )
This will make you maybe cry, sad or angry.
I hope you enjoy, if you don't.... you can get out from that door➡️🏃🚪Let's begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The pain grew worst day by day....

I can't help it.......

Is there any other way to cure it?........

No?.........

Or Yes?............

Will I die if the flower keeps growing?.........

The doctor said there are two ways to stop it........

Die or...........

Valt...

Valt!!!.....

VALT!!!!!!!.......
"Huh!!" Valt snap out from his thoughts. "Are you even listening!?" Said Wakiya and was super mad at him. "I am......" said Valt not showing any emotions. They were worry about him and trying to find out why. But they only know one thing that make him like this. It was Shu who turn into Red Eye just for power. "Hey Valt, is this about Shu??" Daigo said calmly not to make him stress out. Valt turn his head and mumbles something. Daigo lean closely trying to hear what he was saying.

"No" "No!? How come is not about him Valt!? If is not then what are you worrying about?" Daigo was shocked same to Wakiya and Rantaro. "He already cause me pain so is not him" Valt said still not showing any emotion. What was he worrying? Is not Shu because is not important. The important thing is that he need to choose between two choice to cure the deases. He would rather die or.........

Lost his feeling?

Valt didn't know what to choose. If he die, Shu will remain Red Eye forever and he'll other bladers bey. But if he cut the root he will be emotionless, like he was empty in the inside. Valt looks outside the window still thinking about it.

That night~
It was 11:00p.m. and Valt suddenly woke and rush to the bathroom and starts to vomit the petals with blood. He looks at the petal floating on his own fressh blood in the toilet bowl. He was breathing heavily because it was hard for him to breath with the flower in him.

He continues to vomit the beautiful petals that was covered with his blood. He flush the toilet and clean his face. Valt went to his room to go back to sleep but Rantaro was sound asleep. Valt doesn't feel like sleeping so he goes out for a fresh air. He walk and walk and walk and spot a beautiful pond with many beautiful flowers. He sat down and stare at the twinkling stars and the moon that shimmers down to him.

Valt was thinking about it again. Die or emotionless. "Why? Is there any other method?" He began to tear up. His tears roll down his cheek and fall into the pond. Then he start to sing.
Akai hana tsunde~
Ano hito ni age yo~
Ano hito no kami ni~
Kono hana sashite age yo~

Akai hana akai hana~
Ano hito no kami ni~
Saite yereru darao~
Ohisama no you ni~

Shiroi hana tsunde~
Ano hito no age yo~
Ano hito no mune ni~
Kono hana sahite age yo~

Shiroi hana shiroi hana~
Ano hito mune ni~
Saite yereru darao~
Okuchitsana no you ni~

Valt looks at his own reaction. Then his reaction start to speak. "Come on Valt~Just die, Shu doesn't even needs you. In fact, he probably just using for all those years just to be the top blader" said Valt's reaction in the water. "But what if he's never gonna be the same Shu I know" "There's no need to die~" "Huh!?" Valt flinch and looks around for the voice. Then another reaction of his come outs but this one is slightly different from the other. The one who told him to die  has red eyes with bloody tears. The other one has gray eyes with no sparkle because he was emotionaless but has paler skin. "Take a look at that flower" his emotionless reaction point the violet flower.