Fabulous Maid☕ Valt x Quon

Star/Writter Chan: This request is by Whisper_aoi and im going to die to day bcuz*☝️points at Shu*

Shu:*Really really on fire🔥🔥🔥*YOU!!!!! *grabs knife and rope* GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A B-

Star/Writter Chan:NO SWEARING NERD BOY!!!!! *throw Valt to a portal*GOOD LUCK OUT THERE VALT!!!!! I'LL BE BACK WITH YOU!!!!!!!! *starts running away from Shu*

Valt:But

Star/Writter Chan:THIS IS VALT X QUAN!!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!

Shu:STAR!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!!!
Warning:Get some tissue if your nosebleed because its lemon~ (Shu:WHAT!?!?) Use some tissue to whip your tears~Not crying but when your crying out of laughter ~
Just get anything that suits you~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a nice day at the Beigo Academy School. Valt and his friends were practicing. (Are you sure about that?) Wakiya and Honcho as usual....... arguing non stop to each other.

Valt and Daigo just sweat drop and one of them is trying to stop them but...... *school's bell ring*And now Daigo join the argument while heading to class. Valt just stand there and sweat drop. He felt lonely.

At Class~
"Tomorrow we will be having an anniversary of the foundation at this school. Student can book a class to make whatever you want and those who are not workers will listen to the headmaster."

After class~
All the students were planning what are they gonna do and who will the invite and which class they want. Valt was trying to make his way to the outside of his school because his school was so crowded like cows when they're eating. But someone pull his hand and bring him back to his classroom. The person is Star Chan!?!?

"Star Chan!?!? I thought your dead!?!?" "What!? No,no,no im not dead. I escape from Shu and then Free and then Lui. They're at the other dimension looking for us."

The other dimension~
"WHERE ARE WRITER CHAN!?!??" *grabs chainsaw and switch it on* "I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU" yell Shu and continue to search for her. Free as usual.... sleep and mumbling about Valt. Lui..... uhh.......... he was "I swear to Free and Kurenai they will die right here right now!!!" Said Lui and grab a gun.

Back at with them~
"Ok....???" "Ok Valt, your gonna help me with something." "And that is?????" Star Chan grab a blue and black dress and show it to Valt. "Umm..... what's for this???" "Your gonna be a maid" Valt was eyes widened and screaming for help. Star Chan just sweat drop and pat his back. "Relax blueberry, your not the only one" "Wait! So that mean your gonna be a maid too!!!" "Yup!" "Aren't you scared!?!?" "I'm a girl so why do I have to be scared?" "Wow, your so confident!!" "I am" 😏😏😏

"So Star Chan, What did you call this Cafe??" Said Valt while looking at the dress. "I like to watch the anime call Blend S so heck I'm gonna call it ' Fabulous Cafe'" said Star Chan while having star in her eyes with a kitten smile. Valt sweat drop and continue looking at it. "Am I gonna wear this??" "Yes, there will be 3 maids and 2 butler but the butler will be the one cooking" "I umm...... i don't know" "I think blue suit you a lot but black suit you the most, so i prefer you to wear black" Star Chan han threw the blue maid dress in the box and push Valt into a stor.

1 minute later~
"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! STAR CHAN WHAT KINDOF MAID DRESS THAT SHOW BODY PARTS!?!?!?!?!?" "Opps, I think i took the wrong one. How do i look??" Star Chan was wearing the pink maid dress with her hair tie up in pigtails. "Wow!!!! You look so かわい! (Kawai!), you look like an anime now!!!" Said Valt with star in his eyes. "Thank you, You look cute in that black maid outfit💕" said Star Chan with hearts in her eyes and feel an arrow shot her heart because she was dying out of cuteness💘 "Eeh!~.... mm..... I-I'm n-not comfortable with these. Change it!!!! And who's gonna wear the blue one???" "Don't worry, My oc will wear it" "Umm..... okay??" Star Chan said as she's looking for accessories.