Awaken to sleep

Ambers pov
I'm going to die.We all know that. Even if i was to survive with my arm my upper thigh had been bitten so I'm a goner.
I continued to think to myself until i felt the bile rise up into my throat. I started to gag and then i threw up inside of a rusty bucket Claudia found for me.
"A-A-Allison..."
I groaned out as my eyes fluttered, she was immediately at my side and my eyes started to water.
"I-i'm bit so i wou-wouldn't have survived anyway..."
My eyes started to flutter shut and i heard a gun shot. My eyes flew back open and i saw Allison laying limp on the floor beside me.
"Allison... Al-alli?"
I croaked out, i saw red pooling around the side of her head then i screamed and passed out. The last thing i saw was Maddie opening her eyes.
Carls pov
I ran inside screaming for everyone to stay out. We all heard the gunshot. My dad ran in after me and as soon as i got inside i regretted it.
Allison was on the floor a bullet hole in her temple, a gun held loosely in her limp hands. Amber laid beside her fainted.
I heard a familiar groan and i turned towards Maddie. Her green eyes were open and she coughed a bit. She stayed on the floor unmoving as she gaped at Allison.
"Alli?"
She said with a hiccup. I dropped my gun and i rushed over to her as my dad took care of Allison.
"Maddie!"
I hugged her tightly and i sobbed into her shoulders.
"Your alive!"
I yelled out happily. My love was alive. I wasn't alone anymore.