Born to die

Carl's pov

I glared at my father and i swung a fist at him when he tried to grab me.

"Let go of me you asshole!"

I was so angry. I would've shot Hurley myself if i was there. He should rot in hell. I glared at my dad once more and i stalked off. This time he didn't follow me, good riddance.

I was about to go outside when i heard giggling. I down and i saw Judith in front of me. She was playing with the red cups, again. I sighed softly and i could feel myself smile at the sight of my baby sister.

"Hey Judie!"

I cooed out, of course she didn't pay attention. She was too interested in the cups. I chuckled to myself and i got back up.

Why was i angry again..... Oh well. It probably was about something stupid.

Maddie's pov

I tried to keep the thought of Maggie and Glenn out of my head so i decided to go outside and get some fresh air. I jogged outside ignoring the pain in my stomach. I looked around nervously and gulped, i felt like i was being watched.

"H-hello?"

I stammered out. Before i could say anything else there was a hand over my mouth and a knife to my throat

"C'mon back to Woodbury honey. "

It was the voice i despised most in my life. It was my father.

"D-dad... Lemme go!"

I said against his hand, when he wouldn't let go i decided to bite his hand so he would. My dad yelped and he let go

"CARL! RICK! BETH!"

I screamed as loud as i could. My dad then grabbed me and he put his hand over my mouth again

"Try anything funny and i'll kill Merle ok?"

I gulped. I didn't want my dad to kill Merle. I stayed quiet and i felt a spark of hope when i saw Carl come outside. He looked our way and i swore he saw us, then i realized we were already far into the trees where he couldn't see us.

Carl please find me.

"Sissy?"

Penny shook my arm gently and i opened one eye. I poked her stomach and she grinned for a moment before her grin fell.

"I feel sick."

She stated. I noticed that there were dark circles around her eyes and she looked gaunt. She was going to die, and turn into one of them. All of us knew that, even she did.

"Wanna crawl into bed with me?"

I asked in a whisper voice. Penny nodded and she got into my bed

"I love you. And daddy."

Those were the very last words she ever said to me.

I woke up in the middle of the night very sweaty. Crap, it was another nightmare. I got up and i was about to stretch when i realized my ankle was chained to a nearby tree. Greatttt. I rolled my eyes and i settled back down into my sleeping bag. I was about to drift off when i felt little puffs of air on my arm. Goosebumps instantly raised in that area.

"Dad go back to...."

My sentence was cut off by a scream, by my scream. I could feel the flesh in my arm being bitten into and i grabbed my knife from my pocket and i stabbed the biter through the head. Shit... My arm was burning in the worse pain i've ever felt. SHIT!

I started to cry silently when my dad came into my tent. He saw the biter lying on me then he saw the bite. His eyes widened and i swore i saw an emotion i haven't seen on him for so long. Fear.