Insanity [] 1 []

Carl's pov

I looked at all the people around me. Maddie said that she would tend to Beth, but Allison told me that she was going to come with me.

I ran downstairs and i opened the front door. A small herd of walkers poured into the front hall. I grabbed one by its hair and he stabbed it through the eye with my knife, i pulled the knife out when all of a sudden i saw some zombies in the herd fall. There was a arrow between their eyes.

I continued to kill the walkers, soon all of them were on the floor dead, and behind all of them was my favourite hillbilly ever. Daryl. He looked up at us with gruff, cold eyes. We all pushed the walkers outside and away from the house.

Daryl came inside and he sat at the table. His eyes were still stone cold. I heard thumps coming from the stairs and i saw Maddie supporting Beth. As soon as Daryl saw her he rose from his seat, all the light coming back to his eyes.

"Beth."

He said quietly. Then he did the most unexpected thing, he picked her up and he deeply kissed her. We could all see the surprise on Beth, but even more surprisingly, she kissed him back.

"Daryl."

She said quietly. She tangled her fingers in his hair. Soon they both pulled away breathless and Beth broke into tears, happy tears. Daryl grabbed her hand and he went to kiss it when he noticed the missing fingers

"Beth?!?!"

His emotion changed from happiness to outrage.

"What happened!!!"

He said furiously. And thats when Allison spoke up.

Allison's pov

I looked at the group around me and i took a deep breath. I cleared my throat and they all looked at me, i couldn't stop it. Even though i would most likely get kicked out of this group i've come to love, the words came out.

"When you guys first found Josh and I...."

I was interrupted by Rick,and Amber sitting down with us. I started again.

"When you guys first found Josh and I alone in that tank surrounded by walkers we lied. We weren't loners, we had a group. A group called Terminus."

Beth gasped and everyone looked towards her, she was the only one out of this group who experienced the horrors there.

"Terminus was a cannibal society. But I didn't know that, Josh did. The whole time i thought they were killing animals not humans, but that would explain why so many people went missing and never came back."

I let out a cold bark of laughter.

"Josh had told me we had to get away from Terminus so we ran. But he never told me the real plan, until we got to the jail. Our plan was to get you all to Terminus for fresh meat, food. But i soon had fallen in love with the group. And everyone in it. Josh had wanted to keep with the plan but i kept trying to delay his contact with Terminus, i wanted, want. You all to live."

I paused for a breath and i noticed everyone had a different emotion. Rick was sad, Daryl was angry, Beth was disappointed, and Carl looked horrified.

"So Josh ran away. I broke his walkie talkie, his only means of contact. He went back to Terminus, but on the way there he saw Beth and Daryl so he started to track them. He soon arrived at Terminus and he told them where their last location was and they took Beth. He said that he was walking around looking for survivors when Carl found him. Once he came back he told me the plan. But i wasn't going to let him go through with it. He bragged about how he chopped off Beth's fingers and ate them raw. And how he was going to kill you all in your sleep. So i killed him, i killed my twin brother."

I waited to see everyones reactions and then insanity broke out. Not the screaming type. Everyone was speechless, i glanced over at Carl. And i saw the internal war he was fighting, the type of war that i knew he would lose.