Before the Walkers

A/N

*READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT

Hey guys, this isnt a real chapter. Its just some backstory/memory on the characters i'd made up so you can understand them more. Carl's will be included. Okay? Ok.And its not a full backstory, its just a snippet of an important memory.

Maddie

Nicole, Sadie, and Claudia were staring at me in disgust. I felt horrible, i couldn't believe what i just did. I looked over Jeffry's limp form and his nose was bent at a weird angle

"No...."

Was all i could manage to say. I didn't mean to hurt Carl's best friend, but he called me a freak of nature. And i snapped. All i meant to do was slap him, not hurt him like this. It was my fault.

We soon found out that Jeffery was in a coma. I made Nicole, Sadie, and Claudia to promise to never tell what they saw.

It has been two month's and they are pulling the plug on Jeffery. I killed someone. Me, a 11 year old girl killed someone. I started to shake and silently sob, i didn't mean for him to die. It's my fault. The doctors said that he hit his head which caused a blood vessel in his brain to explode.

It was all my fault. And i dod something to make myself forget. I jumped in front of a car.

I woke up in a hospital room and i couldn't remember how i got here. All i could remember was going out for recess in the fall. I looked out the window and i saw that it was winter. Crap, i must have amnesia. But..... How?

Amber

My dad just hit me again. I knew that i was a disgrace but he didn't have to hit me. Why was he drunk? Why was he picking on a 14 year old?

I stumbled back into the arms of my mother. My older brother stepped in front of us and he hit dad

"You piece of shit!"

"Asshole!"

"Lowlife drunk"

"Faggot!"

"Freak!"

They didn't stop fighting. You see, my dad was nice when he was sober. But when he was drunk he became an abusive bastard.

"Mommy...."

I whimpered as i clung onto my mom.

She looked at my cheek and she let out a small sigh. She gently touched my cheek and i winced, she straightened out my shirt and she let out a small laugh.

"I'm such a perfectionist."

She said to me. I was also one too so i got what she was saying.

"I love you mommy."

I said quietly to my mother.

"I love you to Amber."

She said to me. She pressed her lips against my forehead and she gently smoothed down my hair. I saw her sleeve fall and there were bruises, many bruises.

"Mommy....?"

She sighed and she pulled her sleeve back to its normal position

"I love him Amber. And he loves me too, he just has a weird way of showing it."

That was all she said. I'd ignored the screams downstairs and i spent this moment with my mom. Little did i know that it would be my most cherished.

A/N

*Please read :( :( *

Its currently twelve in the morning as im writing this and about five minutes ago i heard a dog barking near my house and i heard a giant thump then the dog started to whimper, then there was this awful dragging noise and now i cam hear someone digging a hole in the ground. The dogs whimpers died off and i heard a giant cracking noise and im really REALLY scared at the moment >_< there could be an animal murderer outside of my house!!!!!