The biters rage

( WARNING! MAJOR MATURE CONTENT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

Hurley's pov

I was standing there gaping in shock when Maddie left. I look down and saw something poking from my pants, shit. I didn't even want a relationship with Maddie i just wanted sex... Theres not many options out here ya know, plus all the other girls know I'm a sleaze ball.

I walked out of the room and i started to chase after Maddie. I grabbed onto her arm and pulled her into the nearest room which happened to be a solitary confinement cell. I locked the door behind me and i pushed Maddie onto the floor.

I quickly got on her so i was straddling her hips, i started to kiss her neck and i heard a small gasp then moan when i hit her weak spot. I smirked in victory

"You like that don't you?"

All of a sudden i felt and immense pain in my crotch and Maddie was trying to opened the locked door, which i had the keys to. I growled a bit and i yanked Maddie back by the hem of her shirt.I quickly ripped it off her and i pinned her against the wall. I could feel her breath coming out in small scared gasps as she tried to get out of my grip. she started to scream.

"CARL! PLEASE HELP! RICK! DARYL! CAROL!"

I quickly ripped the sleeve off my shirt and i tied it over her mouth. i ripped off my other sleeve and i tied her hands together, this is gonna be fun.

Maddie's pov

Hurley was holding me onto the ground. All my clothes were off and so were his. I kept trying to kick him as my hands were tied together but he finally caught my feet and he spread my legs apart. nonononono! this cant be happening! i don't wanna get raped!

I screamed into the tie over my mouth as he thrusted into me, i started to cry at the pain and i squeezed my eyes shut. i wanted this to be over as soon as possible, i could feel a trickle of blood come from inside of me as i lost my virginity and i sobbed.

After about a half hour of this agony he finally released inside of me and he got up and got dressed. He also untied me with a smirk and as soon as i was dressed i grabbed my knife and i stabbed him in the shoulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I heard him scream in agony, good he deserved that. he got up and he grabbed a gun... holy crap... he pointed it at my head but at that exact same moment the door burst open. He shot the bullet and it hit me in the stomach. Without thinking i got out my gun and i started to shoot him repeatedly. I felt my vision go blurry as i saw Hurley's lifeless form slump onto the floor. rot in hell.... That was my last thought before i blacked out.