16.She is sweet

Seriously guys, when I updated the last chapter, i have lost my style of writing since I was updating almost after a year.... But now I think everything is falling into place again. I don't know what you feel though... Please do some inline comments and overall comments so that I can know if I'm doing good. And yeah the same old cute, simple plot and scenes will be up from next chapter .

The day that Sonakshi had dreaded since their marriage had finally come.Today,they will be revealing to the students and other staffs about their marriage.Sonakshi was very much nervous.Dev had even asked her not to do that if she is not fully confident.But Sonakshi told that only after revealing to her friends about their marriage ,she will feel at ease.So,dev also agreed to her.

As usual,both went to college ,but before their first classes,thet went to their HOD and informed the matter.He too asked if they are sure with the decision .Both nodded in agreement and asked for only one favour.And that was talking with the other staffs.

“Dont worry Dev,lets handle the matter carefully.I will first arrange for a meeting with all the professors so that you can inform everyone by yourselves”,the HOD said.

“but sir,what if the professors don’t believe us.I mean we have kept it hidden for many months now.And now if we say,will they believe us? I mean...yeah today we planned to tell our class but they will eventually understand.By revealing this to the professors....umm..they may not....like..this can be a blackmark for dev ....im sorry....for dev sir...”,Sonakshi just blabbered out of concern.

Dev felt embarrassed as well as shocked.This was the first time,Sonakshi was seen taking the side of dev that too in front of their HOD.That was unbelievable.

“Young love uhh..”he teased making dev and Sonakshi’s cheeks flushed in red.

“You know what dev,I haven’t seen Sonakshi talk like this for herself in the past year whenever anyone would talk bad about her and her introvertness.but even before something happens she is ready to take a stand for you .This shows how much she cares about you and loves you.And Sonakshi...you have changed a lot in a very good way after dev returned into your life..This shows how much dev's presence affects you.All i want to say is ...umm...just be yourselves guys....Nothing and no one can change the fact how much you both love each other.And trust me guys,dev will do fine...dont worry Sonakshi...Also..Im there right ...I know everything...i will also speak to them for you...You guys know we all just dont behave only as professors but as friends...”he was speaking and turned around to find out that all the other professors were already listening everything.

“I can explain everything”,Dev started.

“No need.and by the way,what do you think about us Sonakshi?Are we that bad?Did you really think that we will talk ill about him guys?Even before dev came here,you were with us and you know only this much about us.”

“No sir sorry.Actually ...umm..i was just afraid..All of a sudden we were revealing the fact that we were married for some months now..thats why...”

“About that....we will only forgive you guys if you throw us a reception party.Is that right sir?”

Dev and Sonakshi were just shocked.The only thing they had been fearing was tackled as if it was nothing,Everyone congratulated them and told that they are waiting for their reception.After dev and Sonakshi informed them about the situation they got married and after a few more conversations about their lives everyone started to disperse to get ready for their classes.

After a while, Dev came to Sonakshi’s class,and the class was going on smoothly,they were discussing about their upcoming internal exams when dev interrupted.