5.The marriage

Target:110 votes

The next day was quite a normal one.All worried for Sonakshi but she was very fine and came down for breakfast.All exclaimed.

"Sonakshi..why did you come down?You could have said someone "

Dev did not realize that there are 40 more pair of eyes witnessing them.He was just expressing his concern towards her.but the others were seeing them with questioning eyes.

"I mean ...girls.take Care of her.You should ask her.You didn't .i know you are small to know how to handle such situations.that's why to teach you how you should ask, I did this.How was my demo?"

Sonakshi whispered

"Dev...tumhe jhoot bolna bhi nahi aata.you dont even know to tell lies.how weird explanation you gave"

Dev just smiled at his silly explanation.

But thank God,anybody didn't get that he actually lied.After a good breakfast they all went out for outing.

the whole day,dev had an eye on her.He didn't let her alone.He always made sure she was with someone.

When no one was near him,sonakshi made her way towards him

"dev.enough is enough .I can't tolerate it."

"What happened sona.do you have any pain?"

"Dont act oversmart dev.You know what I mean."

"Sona.I dont understand.what are you talking about?"

"First stop calling me sona sona.only my dear ones have rights to call me that."

Dev could feel his heart ache for her.How can sonakshi speak like that to him.Doesnt he have any rights on her?

"Don't I have any rights on you sona?"

"You have lost those rights long ago.Please now stop doing all these things.Every time wherever I go you are watching me and I cannot concentrate on other things."

"Thats a good sign sona.oops sorry sonakshi.You still get affected by me.Then why are you hiding it from me?"

"Enough dev.I'm ...I'm...not affected by you.Dont cook up stories on your own.Do this in front of other girls.I'm not interested in them."

"oh ho.then why can't you concentrate on other things when I see you huh?"

"I was just..telling..umm.I'm not affected.hey.don't change the topic.Now the point is why are you always having an eye on me.I'm fine now."

Dev giggled at her.He knows how much she gets affected by him but will not admit it.He has a long way to go.

"Sonakshi dont you remember the last time we went out .What happened that day and what you had  asked me to do.She was reminded of the last time she and dev went out with his parents."

      it was their school holidays and they had planned to go to zoo .Sonakshi was always surrounded  by ishwari or shiv.It was lunch time and after having a good lunch ishwari advised to take some rest and then go again for watching animals.but sonakshi was adamant on going hence she went.But dev could not sit as such.He had to go after her .While she was watching the animals she saw dev following her.She got angry and yelled at him and ordered him not to come after him.but dev being dev,first told her that he will not come after her but secretly he followed her.While she was again in her way,she happened to see a lion at some cage.The cage  was so beautifully prepared as if it was a forest.It had big trees,large trunks placed at many places grass.And the lion was going Here anD there in that cage that looked such that the lion was actually in some forest.While she was enjoying seeing the lion,she didn't realize she was standing very close to the cage and that there was another lion in the cage.It suddenly came in front of her and roared aloud .She got frightened a lot and was about to faint when dev held her.He made her calm down.