2.Getting her back.

Target:95 votes

Sonakshi was shocked to see dev as her professor.She had been hiding from him for the past few years.Though she still felt attraction towards him,she hated those bitter moments.But she cannot say to anyone.what will she do now?She has to face him daily.she let go off her thoughts and went to the classroom.Since dev was new professor to the class,he asked all the students to give their introduction.All gave their introduction.but as soon as sonakshi's turn came,everybody shouted that sonakshi will not tell.Dev was shocked at the students response.

"Guys,keep quiet.what's this?Let her introduce herself?"

"But sir..", Priya interrupted.

"I'm sonakshi.Sonakshi bose.I did my schooling in xyz international school.My parents are Bijoy Bose and Asha Bose.and they are no more.They died in an accident and I live at our family friend's home.They are very caring and lovable and treat me as their own daughter.and thats it.yeah thank you"

All clapped for her.They had not seen sonakshi so much confident in this 1 year.All stood up for her.When dev asked for the reason,her friends told him that she doesn't talk much.She likes to be in her own world.She doesn't indulge in unnecessary activities.within a few minutes he got a call from principal,and he left.

In the evening,after the classes got over sonakshi returned back to home.

Ishwari and shiv were waiting for her as always.

"beta,how was your first day in college?", Shiv asked casually.

"It was nice papa.Actually I wanted to tell you something."

"Anything serious sona? ", Ishwari asked concerned

Before sonakshi could say anything,dev arrived.All were happy that he finally came back.Ishwari made sonakshi do aarthi for dev coz she always thought sonakshi is the one who is perfect for dev and they are made for each other.little did she knew there was already something between both.After some time ,dev himself revealed the truth that he is going to work as a professor in college.

"Papa,you know na,I always loved teaching.I know you wanted me to join in our office,of course I will do that but before that I have some unfinished business".

"What?", Shiv asked.

"umm.actually...err.I wanted to fulfill my wish of teaching.at least for 2 years .then I will surely join in our office.please."

"arey beta.thats absolutely your wish.So whatever you want.BTW where have you joined.? "

"At my college.", Sonakshi replied.

"Arey waah.this is great.now I will not be worried of sona.And both will get time together."

"Maa,I'm going there to study.not to spend time with him.", Sonakshi said.

Saying so she went from there.

"what happened to her?"

"nothing papa.may be study pressure .dont worry.I'll look after her in the college.", dev said.

Few days passes.Sonakshi and dev behave very professionally in the college.They didnt sat to anyone that both live in the same house except their head of department.