11.The confession

Target:125 votes

Dev was on cloudnine. Finally he had confessed his feelings to sonakshi. And the happiest thing was that she accepted him. Though she was very much angry on him for his past behavior, she loved him immensely. That was the best part in her. She has seen so many difficulties because of him. So, from now, he thought that he would take utmost care of her, will look after her every moment and will never leave her apart. Though they have been staying apart for all these years, their love towards each other had grown leaps and bounds.

Sonakshi was like a magnet to dev. He feels attracted towards her whenever he see her. She has some charm in her which nobody could ever have. He loved her since their childhood but just could not reveal it. Now that he has confessed and she has also accepted, he felt very happy.

When he was thinking about this, sonakshi ran inside their room.

"So, could not be away from me even for a few minutes right. I know I have that charm in me. No body could resist Dev dixit. And Ms. Sonakshi sorry Mrs. Sonakshi dev dixit, you too could not resist my charmnese right. And yeah let me tell you, baby only I have confessed my love. You haven't told me about your love. So before you do anything, let me just remind you that whatever you wanna do with me, I mean.. Hug.. Kiss... Cuddle... everything is possible only after you confess your love towards me. Ok "

Dev said in an absolutely flirty tone. Sonakshi was blushing all the while when he was saying everything.

"Stop it you shameless.its just a few minutes that I accepted your love and you started
this. You will never change. Shameless creature ", sonakshi scolded dev.

"Ohho. See who is saying. Madam.It was you who kissed me that day. It was you who hugged me today. It was you who slapped me next. And now you are saying that I'm shameless. Sorry what did you tell me haan. Shameless creature. Ok. Wait. I'll show you what shameless creature will do. Shall I? "

Saying this he went near her but sonakshi was alert and she moved immediately.

"Dev, enough is enough. I just came to tell you that maa and papa has come. That's it. Nothing much. Come down now. "

And she went.
After a while, dev also joined them. Ishwari and shiv were happy that finally sonakshi celebrated holi.

But Ishwari felt there was something more.
She asked sonakshi and she nodded in agreement that dev has finally confessed his love.
Ishwari in return asked what is she gonna do. And she replied that she would do something soon.

Later they have their dinner and all went to their respective rooms.

Dev was working when sonakshi entered
the room. Seeing sonakshi dev immediately closed his laptop and went towards her.

"So, Mrs. Dixit, ready for the demo what a shameless creature would do? "

"Shut up"

"Arey, why are you hesitating? Let me show you baby "

"Shut up"

"Sonakshi, you are too small for this. I know you don't know what exactly we should be doing now. So, I will teach you. After all, I'm your professor. "

"Dev.. Just.. Shut up. "

Dev seeing her state bursted out in laughter.
After a while, sonakshi also started laughing. After a good laugh, sonakshi went to her cupboard and brought a box.

He opened it and was mesmerized seeing it. It had two rings.

"Yes, I bought this one. How is my choice? "

"Its too good sona. Beautiful. But how.. did you buy this? I mean.. "

"I bought somehow. That doesnt matter. "

"It does matter me sona. Don't tell me you bought this from your savings. "

Sonakshi looked scared and he confirmed that she bought it from her savings.

"Please dev. Don't deny. I know I should have told you or asked but I just couldn't. U had always been thinking of gifting you, gifting us something that would be always reminded us of each other. And this could be a perfect one. "
Sonakshi said.

Dev looked stunned. How can someone be so selfless. That too for that man who gave up on his love midway. Who gave up even before confessing it to her. He felt very lucky having her in his life.

"Sonakshi. Yeah I was angry at you for hiding this from me. But I know you did this for the sake of our love. And I feel very happy and lucky for having you in my life. Ok now come on, let's exchange the rings. "
Dev said and took out the ring.

He held her hand and slided the ring in her finger.

Sonakshi took out another ring and slided it in his finger.

And said "I love you"

"What? What did I hear? Did you say something? ", Dev asked.

"Nothing. I didnt say anything "

"Sona, just tell me na. Please "

"Ok OK. I..... Love.... You.... I love you. Aku cinta kamu... Main tumse pyar Karthi hun. Naan unnai kadhakikiren. "

"What? What was that?"

"I told my love in English, Indonesian, Hindi and tamil. Don't you know? What professor you are? "

"You "

"Ok ok sorry. "

"Hmm. Thats like a good girl. "

Sonakshi hugged him tight. Dev also responded back. Both were lost in their own world leaving behind all the other thoughts.
Finally both have become one. They just needed to be together forever.

Precap:

Think think.