1.Senior and junior

Sonakshi Bose

The day has finally come

The day has finally come. Sonakshi Bose has finally become senior in her college.Only she knows how much she has suffered   being a junior.Sonakshi Bose always hates the words senior and junior.She is fed up of being junior every time.But why is she hating it her friends never knew.She has not been close to any of her friends.Though she behaves with them closely and friendly,she has not open up yet.All her friends feel the void in her but didnt have courage to ask her.She would become extremely angry anytime.

It was getting late for her college and she went to the place where her parents are there atleast she thinks.Her parents Asha bose and bijoy bose had died long back when she was in school.Since both the bose family and dixit family are extremely close and the only son of dixits and the only daughter of boses are also close since childhood,Sonakshi was living with the dixits.Though she missed being with her parents,she never felt that the dixits were not her family.Ishwari and shiv ,the parents of dev dixit,had always considered sonakshi their family.They would go to any extent to keep her Happy. She went near her parents  photograph,took their blessings and went to ishwari.Ishwari and shiv were talking on the phone with dev.

Dev dixit

"This is wrong dev

"This is wrong dev.You came to Delhi but didn't tell us even..."

     "Yaa its a surprise for us but this is unfair.I MEAN  who will do like this.OK now come soon."

Sonakshi was standing outside the room and hearing all this.She was having mixed feeling.She was happy that he is finally coming here but sad that all those memories will be relived again.Just then ishwari saw her and called in.

"Beta,did you hear ?He is coming back.I'm so happy now.Finally my son will stay with us.Dont know what happened to him that he doesn't come home often.anyways I have do all the necessary arrangements.Beta,help me na please .you know him better.", Ishwari requested her.

"But ishwari,she has classes to attend.And its already late.", Shiv said.

"Maa papa.dont worry.I'll ask permission from my college and will go after doing the arrangements."

"Are you sure.? "

"Yes maa.dont worry."

Then sonakshi goes to do all the arrangements

"I just hope this time they sort out their differences.Dont know what happened to them.They are not the old dev and sonakshi.He comes only for a few days in a year and then too they dont talk to each other.I really hope this time they will patch up .", shiv sighed.

"I hope so".

Sonakshi was doing all the arrangements by herself.She knew dev will like it.Every time he comes,she does the arrangement and he likes them but doesn't show it.Though he tried talking to her many times,she didn't pay heed.but still she loves to work for him.Its been her duty as well as hobby since her childhood.From the schooldays,she had been doing all.Ishwari and shiv thinks that she is staying for 1more hour in their home instead of going to college because she had to do all this.but only she knew she is waiting for him to arrive.She will see him and then only will go to college.Though she hates him today but she cannot deny the fact she is still attracted towards him.

Its been more than a hour but dev had still not arrived.Ishwari called him and was very angry.

"What happened ma a?"

"He is saying that he will come evening only.He has a surprise for us and will be revealing it after coming to home.I'm fed up of this boy."

"ma a.dont worry.he will come in the evening ma.no problem.OK.I'm getting late I can't miss my classes any more.And today is my first day also in my second year.so,I'm going .bye"

Sonakshi takes their blessings and goes to college.Deep down her heart she was worried since dev had not come and she could see him in the evening.
In the class.

"Yaar sonakshi.Why are you late today?You dont even know what all has happened today.From today we will be having the new professor who joined today as our class advisor Yaar.what a man he is?He is no less than a hero.His perfect hair,his brown orbs,his hazel eyes,his tall figure.", Priya, her friend exclaimed

"enough enough.Who thinks like this about a professor yaar.For god's sake,he is our professor.You are drooling over him.My God".

Their chat goes on when she saw her friends ragging the new comer in their college.

"What is this Rahul?Why are you disturbing her?"

"Oh jagat maata.If you don't like to do this don't do.But please dont expect others to stop it.Arey ima a senior and she is my junior .I have got to do this.", Rahul said.

"Being senior doesnt mean you can do whatever you Want.You know what being a senior,we have to show the right path to our juniors,the new comers.For them,this atmosphere,this rules everything is new.They may do mistakes.But we ..we have been here for more than a year.and we know everything.And it is our duty to teach them whatever we knew.We should make them adjust here with ease.Only then they could mingle with all ..This ...this relationship should be friendly.They should feel that whatever happens with them,right or wrong,their seniors will always be with them.Will stand for them and will correct them If they commit any mistakes.This thought will come to them,only if we will fulfill our responsibilities.Not by ragging them.", Sonakshi advised

Suddenly a professor comes and congragulates sonakshi for having this mindset All clap for her.

"Wow.You have such a great thinking.In this small age,this much maturity.I mean I'm surprised.however it seems you have experienced a very good senior and junior relationship.Isnt it?"

"Yaa .in my school.All the credit goes to him.My senior."

"And who is he?", Rahul asked

"Dev dixit.", Priya told

Sonakshi was stunned.how does she know?

"I'm sorry.I'm dev dixit,your professor.That's what she was saying.right.", The professor said.

"yaar sona.he is our new professor."

She turned up to see and was shocked because dev,her once senior,best friend has now become professor that too to her.She hadn't even imagine this.How will she face him daily.

"Good to see you back....I mean nice to meet you.", Dev smirked.

"Thank you sir.", Sonakshi replied

"I have one more thing to Say.You guys know that I will be your class advisor from today.but one more thing,since you have come to second year,you will allotted a mentor who will take care and look after your needs.And the student to whom I will be the mentor is Sonakshi.."

Sona's pov:
This really can't happen.One,she has to stay with him at home,Two,he us her professor cum class advisor.Three he is her mentor.God.Why ?Why everything happens to me like this.?

Hey guys
   I hope,you liked it.Anything you feel you can tell me.Please feel free to ask me and comment.And that senior junior thing ,I hope,you liked it Because I have experienced it and I'm lucky enough to have such a thought provoking seniors in my department.They have always helped me in every possible Way.If you guys want to share something that happened like this be free.

Love
Niharkhan