chapter 9

Shuichi's POV

When I when to the cafetaria I something unexpected. Maki had kokichi on her lap.

"Maki why do you have 'that' degenerate male on your lap? Do you realize how much of a brat he is!" Tenko screened out at Maki as if she deaf in one ear. Maki just glared daggers at Tenko.

What have did I miss after night time?

Tenko's POV

I can believe my eyes. Maki out of all people is hanging 'that' degenerate male.  "Nayhaha!" I hear that over joyfully Atua believing female come over to me and Maki. " I see that kokichi and Maki are getting along well, yes?"

"Yes we are Angie" Maki replyed quietly. She picked up kokichi and was about to give him to shuichi. But then Angie said something I could not believe. "Atua says that Tenko should take care of Kokichi for a bit. "WHAT!!" I screamed "There is no way am taking care of Kokichi. He is the most degenerate out of everyone here!" 

"Are you defining Atua Tenko?" Angie says in a deep voice. I sighed and lifted my arms out to reach Kokichi. Ok deep breath Tenko. You got this. Just don't make eye contact with him.

I look down and see Kokichi's eyes sparkling like glitter. I so cute. Wait what am I thinking? He is a trouble maker. A wolf in sheep's clothing. " Ok fine then Angie let's make a deal. If I can take care of him for till lunch. Then you can take care of him for the night. Deal?"

Angie looked up in deep thought. She then smiled at me then said "Atua approved of your deal. Well then bye-onara" she skiped off.

Ok I can do this I can just leave him at the side of a room while I talk to Himiko and not look at his eyes that scream deamon.