chapter 6

No one's POV

The next morning shuichi woke up  as    kokichi was still sleeping. So he woke the small child up with a little nuged. The little boy looked in the eyes. Knowing that he was safe with shuichi.

"Soochi am hungry"

Shuichi blushed at the fact that kokichi couldn't say his name right.

"Ok then let's go and eat"

Shuichi's POV

I carried kokichi in to the cafetaria where eveyone ells was. I placed kokichi in a high chair, which miu made for him over night, and some apple pices to snack on.

After we all ate. Tsumugi wanted to make sure the cloths she made fit him.  So we took kokichi to the cosplayers lab and put him in some clothes.

"Don't credit me too much

"Don't credit me too much. I just made his normal outfit smaller" the cosplayer said resting her head on her hands. Kokichi then huged her leg and said "thank oo" Tsumugi jumped in the response but smiled at him.

Kokichi ran back to me so I picked him up and carryed him out the cosplayers lab.

I then met up with Kaito and Maki.

"Hey guys"

"Ah hello sidekick"

"Hi shuichi"

We all went out side as it started to turn night time and we where training. Before we started training I wrapped kokichi in with my coat to keep him warm but.

He fell asleep

He fell asleep. But it was probably a little late for him. "so shuichi how's kokichi been?" Kaito questioned me.
"He has bin surprising quite"
"So he's not lied ones?" Maki said in a low but surprised voice. I nodded in return.

After training I decided that everyone should have a day with kokichi. Kaito volunted first so gave him the sleeping boi and walk to my dorm.

Kaito's POV

Kokichi felt so vunrable in my arms. I can kinda see why he tried to stay away from the others.

I layed him next to me on the bed. I hold him close. "Kai?" Kai? Oh he probably can't say my name right.
"Yes kokichi" I said in a soft tone voice. "The b-brown hair g-girl s-scars me." He looks really scared of Maki. To be honest she has been staring at him with daggers.

"Don't worry about her. She is just a little on edge at the moment."
I just hope both Maki and Kokichi can get along.