chapter 15

Shuichi's POV

I woke up to the usual morning anousment to not see Kokichi by my side. "Kokichi!" I went out side my room and searched high. Searched low but. He was no where to be seen.

"Maki Kaito have you seen Kokichi?" I asked them with a worried voice. "No sidekick sorry"

"Did you lose him Shuichi!" Maki gives me her dagger eyes. I slowly nodded. "Upupupu that when I come in!" Monokuma jumped out of nowhere and right in front of us. "I have taken Kokichi in from orders from the Mastermind"

"WHAT!!" We all screamed. "What are you gonna do to him" Kaito growled at the robotic bear. "Well I'll make you a deal of you guys Himiko, K1-B0 and Tsumugi find the Mastermind then you can have your little Kokichi, upupupu bye" and like that Monokuma diserpired.

No one's POV

Shuichi,Kaito,Maki,Keebo,Himiko and Tsumugi all went to search for the mastermind. Shuichi found a a shot put in a bin with some pink wool on it. He then knew the real blackened that killed Rantaro wasn't Kaede.

Time skip to class trial

Shuichi's POV

"The mastermind is you Tsumugi"

"W-what?!" Why is she acting scared she knows am right. "But it can't be me because....because... It's Junko Enoshima, it's allways been her right?" Tsumugi stutter between her words and her legs shaking.

"Don't waste our time Tsumugi give us Kokichi" Keebo said in a robotic voice.
"Ya give us Kokichi" Himiko said raising her arms up.

"No" Tsumugi said.

"No!!" We all gasped. "She said no you nincompoop" Monokuma said.(A/N allso I can't be bovered with the monokubz )The bear pushed the button and out came Kokichi unconscious.

"You bitch I will kill you for hurting him!" Maki said raising her voice in anger

"Don't worry Maki he is fine. After all I have disided to let you all go and keep Kokichi" Tsumugi spoke cradling Kokichi in her arms.
"He is going to be  the next Junko Enoshima"