chapter 16

Shuichi's POV

"Wait your gonna make Kokichi a bad go guy?" Kaito shouted down my ear.
"Yes I am Kaito" Tsumugi rocked Kokichi in her arm as he was slowly waking up.

"So the reason you made him a baby and erased his memory was just to be the next Mastermind?" Maki questioned "not at first" Tsumugi replyed. "But after the rating whent sky high I couldn't afford my self to get him killed. And that why I killed Miu."

She did what. "Wait so Gonta didn't kill Miu?" Himiko whimpered as she began to cry. " Nope. So that means that am responsible for Kaede and Gonta deaths" The mastermind just laughed and laughed.

Why did she do this? Why is she making us feel dispair? Why is she making me feel dispair? Rantaro,Kaede, Ryoma, Kirumi, Tenko, Angie, Korekiyo,Miu and Gonta all died just for the sake of entertainment.

Kokichi woke up in Tsumugi's arms and began to feel scared. "Well since the boy is up now am gonna give him his injection" Tsumugi snraled. Kokichi begand to wiggle is way out of her arms as she was about to inject him with a pink substance.

Then out of no where Maki throwed a knife at Tsumugi's arm and missed Kokichi. She dropped Kokichi in pain and the Kokichi ran behind Keebo. Keebo then picked up the small child and kept him close. "You son of a bitch!" Tsumugi snapped "If I can't have Kokichi then no one can!" She pulled out the knife in her arm and throwed it at Kokichi. Keebo ducked but the knife knocked of his antenna and started to bug out

(A/N getting closer to the end)