chapter 4

Shuichi's POV

Me and Kaito walk back to the cafataria where everyone else was. Kokichi was sleeping in my arms. To be honest it was kinda cute. We walk into the room and everyone looked straight at baby kokichi in my arms.

This is gonna be a long day.

No one's POV

Everyone stared at the baby in shuichi's arm like a baby bear looking for warmth from it's mother.

"Hey shuichi! who did ya do it with?" Miu screened out waking up the baby.

"Gonta don't understand what Iruma-san said?"

"Nyeh. Gonta you don't need to know"

Shuichi felt the eyes connect with his eye he had to explain it at some point so he might as well do it now.

"The baby is.."
"Upupupu" shuichi was cut off by a robotic bear coming down from the ceiling. "All right boys and girls it's time to reveal the next motive. However this will only be for one person"

Everyone looked at the bear in confusion normally he would bring a motive to kill but nope not this time.
"You see my lovely students. The baby in shuichi's arms is infact non other then Kokichi Ouma"
"WHAT!"
"NYEH?!"
" THAT DEGENARET MALE IS KOKICHI?!"

"Prays Atua" a girl in a yellow coat and white hair spoke "Atua said to me that Kokichi was going to be in trouble if continued to spred his lies nyahaha"

"Upupupu and now I have done what had to be done I shall now vanish" monokuma did exactly that.

Kokichi POV

I fell asleep in the nice guys arms. He feels warm and I feel safe. I woke up from a voice to then find more people in this place. How many people are here?

They all where shouting at me... I feel as if am about to cry. I don't like it here for some reason I feel in danger.

I can't hold in my tears

"errm everyone kokichi I crying" a large man with long tangled spoke out. " Hey kokichi don't cry" the dark blue boy said. "Your safe here. Your safe with us. ok?"

"I-I believe y-you" I sofly cryed out"

"Good" he responded with
And then I fell asleep again.