chapter 8

Kokichi POV

I wake up in a room I don't recognize. I look to my side and see the scary brown hair girl next to me.

But now. She doesn't look scary. I moved closer to her and huged her arm. I guess I should make friends with the others and we can be one big family.

A... Family...
No I can't. I don't what 'that' kind of family. I want the. Kind that would love me. And not just hurt me. I don't wanna be hurt like pappa did to me.
He hurt me. He hated me. He says am the reason for mammas death. She died right after I was born. "I JUST WANNA BE LOVED" then I felt some one hug me.

Makis POV

I guess I got my reason just here and now. I was up for a little bit before I felt him moving and hearing him mumbling to his self.

"I JUST WANNA BELOVED" he screamed out loud. I can't take it no more. I shot up and hugged him tietly. Am gonna make sure everyone in this killing game will love and be friends with kokichi. And not to scare him like his farther has.

He must be a very VERY cruel man to do this to you kokichi.
I just regret. What I did to you.

It must of been tramatising for you

It must of been tramatising for you. "Am sorry kokichi" this time I won't let any one hurt you.