chapter 10

No one's POV

"Nyeh? So what your saying is that you made a deal with Angie to look after kokichi after your turn. And you want my help. What a pain." Himiko sighed but offed to help Tenko any way

Besides she could show Kokichi a few of her magic tick too. "I know your practicing you magic Himiko but please help me" Tenko pleaded.
"Fine"
"Your the best" Tenko cheered.

Himiko's POV

"You ready kokichi?" The young boy nodded his head with exsitment. Am doing the classic 'is this your card' trick. Am glad that he is enjoying it. Even if I have low MP. I held up the Ace of spades and said "Is this your card'?" The boy gasped and clapped his hands.

A few hours later I managed to get kokichi to sleep for a bit. Where is Tenko? I know she went to get us food but this is taking to long. I heard the door open and in came Angie. "I see Tenko didn't clear the deal?" "No!" I said "she will be back she just went out to get us some..." I heard a familiar sound ring in my ears. Then on the monitor Monokuma showed up and said."A body had been discovered"

I felt my heart drop. No please don't be Tenko.

A/N sorry if this is a short chapter also it's my birthday tomorrow so I probably won't do a chapter depends how busy I will be 💜💙 make sure to vote too.