Discoveries

HELLO MY AMAZING READERS! VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN. I'M SERIOUS. I'M WRITING THIS INSTEAD OF STUDYING WHICH I PROBABLY WON'T DO ANYWAYS BUT THATS NOT THE POINT. HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. :) - ELLE

~

FRANK'S POV

Wow. I didn't think the girls would get suspicious, well at least not this quickly. Maybe I should tell Gerard, or maybe I should just see where this leads. It could be fun, as long as I don't give myself away.

"So Frank, you met Gerard at school?" Mikey said, staring at the ground awkwardly.

"No, we met at the music store and just started talking about the Misfits. He seemed pretty cool, so we started talking more and found out we went to the same school, I can't believe we have never talked before, but it's a pretty big school, so I guess we we're both just hidden in the crowd.'' I lied through my teeth. God I really hope they buy it.

''Yeah, there's like what, 300 or 400 kids in the junior class this year, it's huge.'' Ray said, laughing, buying the lie I fed them. Oh thank God.

''I can't believe he never saw you, no offense, but you kinda stick out." Mikey huffed a laugh with a boyish smile.

"And why's that?" I asked, trying to sound offended so he would drop the subject.

''Uh... well you just kinda... never mind...sorry.'' Mikey stuttered out what I think was an apology, so I guess it worked. We all just stood there in an awkward silence until we saw the girls come back from around the house.

''So, what do you all wanna do?" Melissa said, sounding eager.

''Oh! We could play hide and go seek.'' Mikey piped up happily.

''What are you like, five? Seriously, Mikey.'' Gerard said, shaking his head.

''No, I think we should, we used to play it all the time when we hung out together, it'll be fun, loosen up Gerard.'' Elle said, saying the last park mockingly.

''Fine, you always sucked at it anyways. You always hid behind a pole or a tree.'' Gerard replied, remembering old times.

''Sassy bastard.'' Elle muttered under her breath, making me chuckle to myself.

''So where can we play? There aren't any good spots here.'' Ray said, looking around then to all of us. His jacket was unzipped a small ways, revealing an Iron Maiden t-shirt.

''There's a park that we used to go to that has some woods behind it, let's go there.'' Mikey said excitedly, hopping up and down.

''Ok, cool, let's go.'' Ray smiled and started heading in the direction of the park.

''Follow me... I guess.'' Gerard said, leading the way to the park, stepping in front of Ray.

~

We got to the park in a few minutes, it looked really old and like nobody had been here in decades. There was some woods behind it that looked over grown. You could tell nobody tended to it of course.

''Damn, it's grown a lot since we last played in here." Melissa stated, talking to Gerard.

''Yeah, but we can still play in it, c'mon, not it!" Gerard yelled, grabbing Melissa's hand and running with her into the woods. We are a childish group of people I tell you.

''Not it!'' Me and Elle yelled at the same time. I grabbed her hand and entered the same way Gerard and Melissa had went, getting pumped to play hide and go seek.

''Not it!'' I heard Ray shout from behind me and Elle.

''Aww man, I'm always it.'' I heard Mikey whine faintly as I ran through the woods.

''Where do you want to hide?" Elle asked, jogging next to me. Her hair was in her face a bit, framing it nicely.

''Oh! Let's hide up here.'' I said, taking my eyes off of her and pointing up to a branch well concealed by leaves.

''Good idea.'' She said and started climbing up, her converse sneakers scraping against the tree trunk. She had her hand on the second branch when I saw Gerard run past us in a panic, she didn't notice because of how fast he was going, but I intend to find out what happened.

''Hey, I don't think I'll fit up there with you, the branch is kinda short and it'll give us away, I'll go find another hiding spot for myself, but you stay here OK?" I said, lying. She nodded and I went off after Gerard.

GERARD'S POV

I can't believe I almost bit Melissa. She fell when we were running and scraped her elbow, I could smell the blood and my fangs became exposed. I couldn't stay there any longer, so I just ran as fast as I could in any direction away from her.

''Ugh!" I fell to the ground with a thud as something grabbed me around my ankles. What the fuck?!

''What the hell! What were you just running through the woods for?'' Frank yelled at me when I got off the ground, well I guess that explains what tripped me.

''I-I almost bit Mel.'' I stuttered out, ashamed of myself for almost doing that. Me and Frank brushed oursleves off as he belted out a laugh.

''What the hell is so funny? I almost bit Melissa! Are you fucking crazy!?'' I yelled in his face, how could he laugh in a situation like this?

''I knew I forgot to tell you about something, I can't believe I forgot.'' Frank was now doubled over laughing, his black hair hung in front of his face as we hunched over.

''What? What did you forget to tell me?" I asked grabbing his shoulders.

''Well,'' He said, brushing my hands off him. ''Your supposed to drink within 24 hours off becoming a vampire.''

''Or what?'' I asked, afraid of what the answer could be. I scrunched up my face in fear.

''You'll die, well, you'll turn to dust because your kinda dead already.'' He explained. ''And by the looks of it, you have about two hours left before that happens.'' He said, rocking back and forth on his feet, clearly enjoying this.

''What do I do?'' I spoke, quivering in panic. I don't want to turn to fucking dust!

''Calm down and follow me, I know a place where there's always someone passed out. You can drink there.'' He said, motioning for me to follow him.

I have no idea where we're going, but I already know this isn't going to be good.

~

HELLO. I HOPE YOU LIKED! REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN. AND SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES, WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A ZOMBIE STORY THAT'S NOW POSTED, SO CHECK THAT OUT TOO :)