Feel.

Hey guys sorry I know it's been a LOOONNNGGG while but I-I-I was ab-abducted by aliens, yeah that's a good excuse I WAS ABDUCTED! I'm just kidding (maybe) life gets in the way y'know I'll try not to let it happen again but hey my writers block is gone and IM BACK BABY! Anywho, I hope this long drawn out apology makes up for your wait and if it doesn't just imagine my puppy dog eyes they're seriously burning through the screen right now with sorrowful apology, seriously :)   -elle

Hey! Melissa Here. I wanted to let you know that this chapter was partly written by Elle in the beginning, and the rest of the chapter was written by me, due to the fact that Elle's computer was being whacky. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FRANK’S POV

''Holy shit that explosion was amazing! Why does the chem lab have brake fluid anyways?" Elle and I basically just destroyed half the test tubes in the lab, but it was so worth it.

''I don't know, but it would probably be a good idea to run before someone gets a teacher.'' Gerard said after he recovered from laughing so hard.

''Yeah, me and Melissa have already been expelled from one school; I at least want to make it a week before getting kicked out of this one.'' Elle said, her eyes were watering from the giggle fit she was having.

''Please, we'll never make it a week at this rate.'' Melissa said, also still laughing. Me and Elle kept on taking deep breathes to kill our ongoing laughter with no avail. Gerard couldn't stop laughing himself.

''Okay guys, we need to leave. Now.'' Gerard said with a hint of worry in his voice, grabbing Mel and running down the hall, out of the room.

''C'mon, Frankie.'' Elle said, whilst pulling me towards the hall.

''One sec...'' I made Elle wait. I ran and grabbed a kid who was in a daze, strapping some shielding goggles to his head and handed him a test tube.

''Good luck kid.'' I said, patting him on the back then saluting him. I began running to follow Elle, leaving the kid standing over the explosion looking confused. I chuckled to myself. I'm such a dick.

''What was that about?'' Elle asked me once we all reached the safety of the auditorium after jogging there

''Just a little damage control.'' I spoke to my friends with a grin. Everybody just exchanged amused looks and started bursting out laughing again.

''What do you think he's going to do when the teacher shows up?'' Gerard said, trying to calm things down, but it was obvious he was trying to hold in laughter.

"Who knows? We aren't there to find out." I replied, gaining composure. I looked around at my new friends. I'm actually thrilled to be skipping class with these guys.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Gerard said, glancing around the dark, empty auditorium. I looked around as well, shrugging.

"We should check out the backstage..." Elle said with a mischievous tone. We all started for the main stage, trotting up the side stairs and heading backstage. There were racks of different articles of clothing and costumes. About 5 vanity sets lined each side of the large area.

Elle and Mel ran to a vanity set, seeming thoroughly interested. Gerard stood towards the exit of the backstage, staring at Melissa as she and Elle rummaged through vanity drawers.

"If you like her so much, just ask her out." I nudged him, getting him to take his eyes off of Mel. He gave me an unwilling expression.

"No. I can't." He simply stated, shaking his head. I looked ahead at the girls as they still were fooling around with the drama club's belongings.