Back So Soon

Hello! Here is another chapter. I really love this story so it will be updated pretty fast. :) - Elle

  ~

FRANK'S POV

It was only about an hour since I left Gerard's house before my cell phone rang.

''Hello?'' I greeted in question, but of course I already knew who it was what he wanted.

''Uhh, Frank could you come over, soon?'' He said with a quivering voice. I smirked. He sounded really scared, this is going to be exciting.

" I'll be over in a second.'' I hung up and I started to Gerard's house.

GERARD'S POV

Frank's going to be over soon, ugh I hate him. He's a total prick. I could practically see the smirk on his stupid face when I asked him if he could come over. I wouldn't even have this problem if it weren't for him.

I heard the doorbell ring, that must be him. I sighed and ran down the stairs to open the door, swinging it back, but realizing it wasn't Frank.

MELISSA'S POV

''C'mon Elle, we need to go check on him. He looked really bad last night.'' I said for about the third time. Elle will not move off the couch. That gir can be so damn stubborn sometimes, but I love her.

''Why the hell should I care? He made his decision very clear that he didn't want to see us, nor talk to us anymore, so why should we care about him?" She snapped at me. I moaned in frustration. He was once our friend, he was like family. Never turn your back on family even if they disappoint.

''Elle, c'mon, if you come with me I'll get you that new Green Day hoodie you saw at Hot Topic the other day.'' I bribed, knowing it will get her motivated.

I didn't have to say any more. Elle was out the door in a second. We reached his house, went to the front door, and knocked.

''Why do you think he'll wanna talk to us now?" Elle asked from behind me, going back to her snappy mood.

''He doesn't have to talk to us. I just wanna see if he's ok, then we can leave, alright?" I spoke with unintentional sass. Sometimes I can't help it. What was taking Gee so long? I tapped my foot, being impatient.

The door opened and there stood Gee, looking like nothing ever happened, but he looked shocked to see us. His hazel eyes looked distraught, his pale skin seemed paler.

''Uhh hey, what are you guys doing here?'' He asked, his eyes were darting all around like he was looking for something.

''We just wanted to see if you were ok. Can we talk?" I spoke, I honestly want to know why he's been avoiding us. Me and Elle deserve an answer.

''Uh, yeah, come in.'' He said, acting off, motioning us in and looking outside after we walked into the house.

''So Gee, wha-'' I was interrupted by a loud crash upstairs.

ELLE'S POV

There was a loud, disturbing crash upstairs. 

''What the hell was that?'' I yelled, my eye brows drawn. Gerard rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"It's probably just Mikey, clumsy kid.'' Gerard tried to laugh, but it sounded forced.

''I'll go see if he's ok.'' I said, running up the stairs. I haven't seen Mikey in forever.

''No wait!'' Gerard yelled after me, but I was already up the stairs.

''Mikey! Are you okay? Where are you Mikey?'' I shouted. I ran past Gerard's room and backed up when I saw a really cute guy sitting on his bed. His hazel eyes fixed on mine.

''Who are you?''

FRANK'S POV

I saw a girl run past the doorway. It was Elle, the girl that was with Gerard after he got beat up.

''Who are you?'' She asked after coming back and slowly walking into the room. Her eyes were a chocolate brown, looking into mine curiously.

''ELLE! Wha- oh uhh Elle, this is Frank, from my school.'' Gerard said while hastily waltzing into the room.

''Nice to meet you Elle.'' I smiled, without showing my fangs of course.

''Hi Frank, nice to meet you too.'' She smiled back sweetly, then looked at Gerard.

''How is it we had to lug your ass back here last night but now you can run? And were did all the bruises go? Those jocks kicked your ass. You should at least have one bruise.'' Elle said, looking Gee up and down for any signs of abuse.

''What about your ribs, huh?'' She questioned, jabbing a finger into his ribs. ''Thought they were broken. Care to explain, Gerard?" i smirked. This girl doesn't miss much. Gee's on his own with this one.

''Umm... well Elle, you see...'' He started stuttering, when some other girl, Melissa, came walking in.

''Gerard, what's up?" She asked, placing a hand lightly on his shoulder.

''Um, nothing.'' He said turning to her. ''Can we talk tomorrow?'' He asked softly. Melissa nodded.

''Elle, c'mon lets go. See you tomorrow, Gee." Melissa spoke nicely as she pranced out of the room.

''It was nice meeting you Frank.'' Elle smiled, walking towards the door. I will admit, she is a pretty girl.

Before they walked out of the room, I opened my mouth to speak.

''Please, call me Frankie, and trust me, you'll see me again.'' I said and winked at her. Maybe I'll be coming to Gerard's house more often.

~

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO EVERYBODY! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT. THANKS FOR READING. AND THANKS TO MELISSA WHO REVISES AND EDITS AND HELPS SO MUCH WITH THE STORY. :)