Story Time

Hey guys here's a new chapter. And thank you so much to everybody who has read, commented, and voted on the story! It means so much to know that A Vampire Will Never Hurt You...Maybe has reached over 1000 views! You guys are the best, we love you! - Mel and Elle

~

     GERARD'S POV

''Alright, we have the same schedules, so we can just take you around with us, do you want to skip the rest of first period?" I asked quizzically, tugging on the sleeve of my sweatshirt. Winter is quickly approaching, so it's been pretty cold.

  ''Sounds good to me.'' Mel replied with a soft smile. Her dark hair flopped to one side effortlessly, her AC/DC shirt hugged her body nicely. Elle was busy talking to Frank, but I don't think they'd have any objections.

  ''Cool, so, what do you want to do?'' I questioned her as we stood across from each other. I skipped class all the time, but never brought other people with me. I pushed a lock of my hair back.

   ''I don't know, what is there to do at this school?" Mel asked with a shrug, tilting her head to the side. I sighed and smiled.

  ''Honestly, nothing. But we all could go to the gym. There's not a class going on there until third period and the teacher is usually closed in his office all day.'' I recommended, feeling excitement coming on. I have never been the guy with friends, just the loner with his sketchbook that didn't talk much.

  ''Then let's do that.'' Mel smiled lively and went over to Elle and Frank, letting them know what our plan is. They nodded and smirks spread across their pale faces.

  ''OK, let's do this!'' Frank chirped and started running ahead of everybody, acting overly hyper active about this than necessary.

  ''I have no idea what's wrong with him.'' I murmured to myself, shaking my head. I will never understand Frank.

~

  We all took off after Frank and caught up to him at the enormous, spacious gymnasium that had a certain stench I could never quite put my finger on.

''Hey guys, the locker rooms are empty.'' Frank said, holding Elle's hand and pulling her toward the locker room. I grabbed Melissa's hand, my hand instantaneously becoming sweaty. I have no idea what's up with all of this hand holding, but lately, Me and Frank do it with Elle and Melissa all of the time. I have no idea what me and Melissa are, but she doesn't seem to mind me holding her hand. Which is a good thing, I like holding her hand.

  ''What do ya'll wanna talk about?" Elle sat on bench in the locker room, her Green day sweatshirt's hood was up on her head, some of her hair peeking out.

  ''How about scary stories?" Mel proposed a genius idea. Large grins were plastered on our faces.

  ''Rad." Frank drew out the word. "I've got one, hey, Gerard, get the lights.'' Frank said, nodding to me. I turned around, seeing the light switch and switching it down, making the whole locker room darken. The only source of light was Frank's lighter he had in the middle of us all, the flickering light making out all of our faces, dimly illuminating them.

  ''OK, so there once was a vampire.'' Frank started his story with an eerie sounding voice. I huffed to myself, really Frank, a vampire story?

  ''He was pretty fucking awesome. Charming good looks, and everybody loved him. But that's not the point." He shifted around as we sat, Me, Melissa and Elle's eyes all on him.

"One day this vampire saw this kid, and this kid was pretty fucked up, he was just about to die. The vampire, being as nice as he was, did the only thing he could to save the kid. He turned him into a vampire. The kid didn't know anything about what he was. He finally caught on, and the kind, handsome, intelligent, sexy-''

  ''Frank, get on with the damn story!" I spoke strictly, glaring at him. He gave me a facial expression that translated to 'chill out.' Elle and Melissa were listening intently to his every word.

  ''Fine. So, finally the kind vampire convinced him that he truly was what he really was, and the kid was very angry that this had happened. He was mean to the kind vampire but the kind vampire was stronger and made the kid calm down. The vampire told him what he had to do and then he left, but he would come back. Later on, the kind vampire made some new friends, and the the kid didn't like that, so he stayed there to make sure nothing happened. But nothing did happen. The kind vampire was nice and cool, it was the kid the kind vampire was worried about, because he could have killed his friends, since he hadn't drank anything yet, so the kind vampire took the kid to drink something. The kid was reluctant, but once he saw some kid he didn't like, the kind vampire had to tear him off the guy before he drank him dry and killed him."

  ''Frank, this story majorly sucks. It's not scary.'' Elle spoke with a bored tone, her hood was now off her head, she sat next to Frank with a plain expression.

  ''Wait, it gets better." Frank cracked his fingers to prepare for the next part of the story. "The kind vampire was really...Slenderman!" Frank yelled the last part and blew out the lighter. Melissa and Elle screamed as soon as the light vanished. I ran to turn on the lights, flicking them on to see Frank had picked up Elle. Melissa looked frightened, then started giggling at the sight of Elle and Frank. We all had uncontrollable, silly grins on our faces.

  ''That wasn't funny.'' Elle choked out while laughing.

  ''Then why are you laughing?" Frank chuckled, still holding Elle.

  ''Because! Let me down!" Elle barked at him, giggles still escaping her mouth.

  ''Alrighty.'' Frank put her down. ''As long as there's a good reason.'' He said sarcastically.

Elle stuck her tongue out as a reply. I walked next to Melissa, who wore a bubbly expression.

"We will have to skip class more often." She said with a mischievous tone. We all nodded our heads in agreement. Even though Frank's story was beyond stupid, I will admit, I had fun listening to it.

''We should probably get to second period.'' I suggested, not wanting to get into trouble for ditching class.

''What do we have second period?'' Mel said, attempting to look over my shoulder to see the schedule I pulled out from my pocket.

''Chemistry.'' I answered her, Elle and Frank's head snapped up.

''Yay! Let's go blow up shit!" They shouted, the both of them took off running, leaving me and Mel behind. I was still kind of nervous around her, but I grabbed her hand anyway.

"Let's go blow shit up." She lightly chuckled, causing me to do the same.

~

''What the hell happened!?" Me and Melissa heard someone yell from inside the Chemistry classroom after we had stopped at our lockers. Our eyes met, half smiles of worry played our faces. We ran toward the chemistry lab, gazing around inquisitively. There was black smoke coming from a shattered test tube.

''What the fuck happened guys? It's only been like, five minutes!'' I roared, Elle and Frank both shrugged. ''We wanted to see what brake fluid and chlorine could do.''

I sighed, then looked up at Melissa. She was trying not to laugh, covering her mouth with her hand. That made me laugh, leading Elle and Frank to do the same. We all stood there, laughing like idiots.

~

HELLO GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT !PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN. THANKS - elle