Chapter 33

Emma has always been a great binge watcher. She could finish three seasons of a show in a period of a week. Being on house arrest meant a lot of binge watching. With Madeline's new ability of changing anything she touches to whatever she wants, Emma has been able to watch all eight seasons of TVD, five seasons of the Originals, and one season of legacies. The one rule though, was that only Mads and Emma could watch it, no one else.

Emma also made Stefan buy her a TV for her room, as both Salvatores are usually at the house, so she could not watch it in the living room. The only benefit of not being able to go to the boy auction at Mystic Grill, was that she was able to watch season 8 episode 12 in the living room by herself. Yes, Emma has watches all 8 seasons in a period of two weeks.

"Matt, just hand over the journal!" Emma screamed at the TV right when the bell rang.

Emma slowly got off the couch and walked over to the door, she made sure to pause the show before she left the living room. She opened the door to find none other than the teenage Bennett Witch.

"Bon Bon?" Emma started with shock, "What are you doing here?"

"Were you expecting someone else?" Bonnie asked as she walked into the mansion without being invited in.

"Uh no, but my guess was much more in the realm of blonde haired, perky vampires than Badass witches," Emma quipped.

"Grams wanted me to drop this off for you," Bonnie said as she handed Emma another Grimoire. Emma has been practicing and reading Grimoire after Grimoire, she is almost a master of spells. Yet, she is not as much or a natural at casting spells like Mads. Emma can remember them better and know which stuff is needed, but Madeline can cast them smoothly.

"Awesome! Tell that woman she is the best!" Emma said as she walked into the livingroom to set the grimoire down on top of the other ones she already finished, "I just mastered the manifestation spell! I can't even count how many times I've freaked Damon out. Priceless."

Bonnie followed Emma into the living room, "Care told me that you have been crazy on house arrest," Bonnie said as she sat on the couch.

"More than you know," Emma said sitting next to her. Bonnie looked at the TV screen and saw Matt's face looking back them.

"Uh, when did Matt become an Actor?" Bonnie asked knowing very well that Emma was watching TVD.

"Matt isn't. Zach Roerig is," Emma said as she grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

"What was my actress name again?" Bonnie asked. All of their friends have been told who is their counterpart in Emma and Madeline's homeworld.

"Kat Graham," Emma said and paused for a second, "Fun fact, Kat actually was in a movie with Tobias from Divergent."

 "That lucky bitch," scorned Bonnie, "She gets to be a celebrity while I can barely pass history."

"At least you can go to history," Emma shrugged and continued to eat her popcorn.
Bonnie turned her whole body toward her with a mischievous smile, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well, you see, there is this bar on the outskirts of town, and tonight is karaoke night. Mads made a comment to me that you and her have done a mean "Smells Like Teen Spirit" at karaoke back at home," Bonnie began.

"That was a beautiful night, but as you see I am a prisoner to two 170 year old vampires and a 19 year old passenger who can have a real mean streak," Emma stated.

"Caroline told me that there is no protection spell over the house, so basically your free to go at your will, but you won't," Bonnie said.

"What, I've been living a lie?" Emma said with so much sarcasms. When she noticed Bonnie wasn't amused, she continued, "It would have been pointless to put up a boundary spell because I could get out if I wanted, and the whole reason I'm on the house arrest is so I don't pass out in random places. I haven't tried to leave because for some reason I respect them, and for another I am terrified of the consequences of being caught."