Help me

The man took his glasses off in a hasty manner with his other free hand, his eyes glowed a deep red. He didn't speak any words, he kept his gaze on Tyler's brown eyes. Tyler desperately gasped for air, his gaze starting to get fuzzy.

Back at the warehouse the others still had been talking "well I mean, people are staring to find out about this place, I saw an old homeless man around here not too long ago, a couple of teenagers a month ago as well" Dallon said. Josh was slightly messing around with the same piece of plastic yet this time it wasn't in his mouth "we could put up a border, give up that lake a couple miles from here, it's technically not ours" he told them.

Brendon sighed "yeah" he rubbed his face "that's true" it went silent for a few minutes before Brendon spoke up again "hey, where's Tyler, he's been gone for" he checked his watch "almost an hour" everyone stayed still for a little then jumped to there feet, Pete, Patrick, and Dallon stayed inside to look for him then Brendon and Josh went outside.

"Don't you think Tyler's been acting a little...ehhh I don't know, weird?" Brendon asked Josh "it's probably because of his nightmares, they've been affecting him really bad lately" Josh responded. "Josh do you think that maybe you and Tyler need to...bond?" Josh stopped in his tracks and turned to face Josh "don't you dare say that, he's not ready" Josh said "I'm just saying, he may not be ready but it might be beneficial for him" Josh rolled his eyes "I mean fuck, he barely even knows about the monster world" Josh replied.

Bonding is different between a monster and humans. To humans bonding is trying to get along but to monsters bonding it connecting each other souls and mind for the rest of eternity, you can't undo it and your heart always brings you back to them. Some have died in the process, if a failed attempt happens like where someone dies then the dying process speeds up for the mate and they usually die at a young age too.

Josh is afraid Tyler won't be able to make it out alive, he's not afraid of dying, he's afraid of Tyler dying.

As Tyler's vision went blurry he started to see red. Then soon enough he found himself laying on a floor...with red carpet, almost everything was red or black, to Tyler it was an eye sore. He seemed to be in a lavish living room of some sort, the head of some kind of beast mounted above a fire pit, the smoke going up the chimney.

"I've been waiting for you" a voice rang throughout the room, Tyler tried to follow it, seeing a shadow of a figure walking throughout the room "but our meetings keep getting cut short" Tyler didn't respond.

"It's cause of that boy, isn't it, what a nuisance" the voice said "I love him!" Tyler shouted back but all he got was laughter "of course you'd say that, cause it's always love that drives people away" Tyler was silent for a little bit "...my mother left because she didn't love you, father" Tyler said "BULL CRAP!" Tyler saw the shadow speaking to him, letting out a gasp and he tried to back away but ran into a wall "she told me she loved me, I'm never wrong" he said as his shadow peered over Tyler's shoulder, Tyler let out a small scream and turned away from the shadow, backing out into the middle of the living room "you're always wrong!" Tyler replied with "why would she leave you is she loved you?" Tyler asked "because love is stupid, you're mothers obsessed with me" his father replied "keep telling yourself that" Tyler snapped with.

His fathers shadow turned and talked to him "you better be careful with what you say because it's coming, coming for you, and there's nothing you can do about it!" He said "what's coming?" Tyler asked, the shadow laughed at him "oh you haven't heard? It's somethin out of your range and if you were on my side you'd have a chance at living, you, you decide to ignore me and soon there will be no more! And that boy you "love" will-"

Finally Josh and Brendon found Tyler, a man with red glowing eyes and a long thin tongue was holding Tyler by his neck, Josh used his powers to turn the piece of plastic he had into a machette, he wasn't thinking clear and out of rage he cut the mans head clean off. Tyler dropped to the floor and looked as if he had been waking up from something.

Josh bent down in front of him, Tyler had blood splatter on his face. "That-that man...m-my father, evil, I-I-I didn't know what to do" Josh set the machette down and brought Tyler close to him "hey, hey, it's alright, it's alright, you're safe, you're okay don't worry, nothings going to hurt you"

"You'll be okay"