Whats wrong with me?

Tyler was standing in his bathroom,looking at himself in the mirror. He opened his mouth and poked the abnormally long teeth in his mouth. Tyler's mother was passing his bathroom, laundry basket on her left side "mother what's wrong with me?" Tyler asked stopping his mother in her tracks "what do you mean Tyler?" His mother was puzzled as to why he would ask that question. Tyler slams his hands on the counter in frustration "you know damn well what I mean" Tyler turns to his mother, horrified look on her face."look at me I'm a freak, look at my eyes, look at my teeth" He says pointing to his eyes and teeth "Tyler just because your not like your siblings and father-" " HES NOT MY FATHER" Tyler yells in frustration. Mrs Joseph takes a step toward her son "I will not accept this behavior young man, do you hear me, finish getting ready for your first day at a new school" With that being said she took off to the laundry room to finish her duties. It was true, Tyler wasn't like his siblings or so called "father". He's not Tyler's real father, just a step father. See Tyler never knew his real father, he only knew that his real father was a full vampire, his mother was half vampire and human making Tyler 1/4 human. He only knew that his mother had him and then left his real father to Oregon then Ohio, she said he was abusive and she didn't want anything happening to him. When his mother met his step father they had three more kids, Zack, Jay and Madison. His step father, Chris has nothing to do with vampires, no vampire blood in him making his siblings 1/4 vampire but it was rare for a person with 1/4 vampire blood to have any vampire traits in them so his siblings didn't have what he has, not one thing a vampire has. Tyler grabs his backpack and goes down stairs and into the kitchen and grabs a pop tart "bye mom! Bye Maddie" Tyler waved to his sister who was eating breakfast. Zack and Jay where somewhere up in there room getting ready for school. Tyler wanted to arrive a bit early thinking he'd make some new friends. Tyler walked out the door and began to bike to his new school. Tyler was coming into view of the school. He stopped in front of the school and waited outside since he was a bit earlier than he expected. He put his head down and crossed his arms. He tried to hide his teeth that where showing over his bottom lip. Tyler heard whispering from the left of him and he looked over in the parking lot to see a group of jocks surrounding the tailgate end of a truck, they where sneaking glances at Tyler and whispering about him. Tyler tried to hide his teeth and eyes as best as he could. One of them walked up to Tyler "what's up with your teeth" Tyler shifted his eyes up at him still keeping his head down a bit "wow and you're eyes" Tyler wanted nothing to do with him, he didn't even want to talk to anyone as a matter of fact "I was born like that" Tyler said "yeah, I wonder why you look like a freak" "Hey Back off man" Tyler said taking a swift step toward him. He pushed Tyler to the ground "whats your problem man" the jock said. Tyler hissed at them, showing them his teeth "oh so you think your tough huh? I'll show you tough" The jock grab Tyler by the collar of his shirt, Tyler grabbed onto his wrist with both hands, the jock raised an arm ready to punch Tyler when someone said "Hey! Leave him alone Jake" a boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes walks over and stands next to Tyler. Jake looks at the dark brown haired boy, he lets go of Tyler and stands in front of the boy "oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it, Brendon" Jake said pushing him. Brendon pushed him and said "I mean it Jake, we don't want what happened last time do we?" Brendon smiled and with that Jake backed off. Jake pointed to Tyler "this isn't over" then he walked back to the truck. Brendon helped Tyler up off the ground "here hang out with me they'll leave you alone if you do" ."What's you're name? You're new aren't you" Brendon asked "my names T-Tyler" he said stuttering a bit from shyness "nice to meet you Tyler, I'm Brendon Urie". Tyler followed Brendon to his group of friends. When they got to Brendon's friends he introduced Tyler "guys this is Tyler, Tyler this is Dallon, Patrick, Pete, and Josh" Once Brendon pointed to Josh Tyler couldn't believe what see was looking at. The only thing he knew about Josh was his name and he was already falling for him. "So your new here Tyler" Pete asked "y-yes, my family just moved here a week ago" Tyler could see out of the corner of his eye Josh was staring at him and it made Tyler blush a bit. "If you don't mind me asking, what's up with your teeth and eyes?" Tyler moved his gaze to Josh "I'll tell you guys later when where somewhere more private" Tyler said "let's go to my house" Brendon suggested, everyone nodded in agreement.

                                  Tyler's POV. Boring. That's all I can  say about my new school. Boring. Lunch got a little heated. I was in the lunch line getting my lunch, which looked like what pigs would eat. I turned around to see Brendon waving me to his table, I begin to walk over to his table when  I feel a pair of hands on my back pushing me to the ground. My lunch goes everywhere and I'm left grunting in pain on the ground. I hear Jake behind laughing with his group. They leave to go back to there table. I begin to pick up my lunch with the lunch room laughing at me. Someone bends down to help me, I look up and see Josh "you don't have to help me Josh, they'll think your a freak like me" I see Josh shake his head "I'm already in the outcast group and I'm glad I am" I look up at Josh "why?" Josh looks at Jakes group "I use to be like them, bully kids under my will, I stopped when they started bullying Brendon, I've known him forever, and soon I became apart of the outcasts" Josh said. I picked up my tray and threw away the food and set the tray on top of the trash can. I walk over to the table and see Brendon missing "where'd Brendon go?" I ask, Patrick points over to Jakes table and I see Brendon talking to him and he look likes he's about to punch someone. I speed walk over to the table right as Brendon grab Jake by the collar of his shirt and was about to punch him. I heard Jake say something I never thought he would say "No! Please!" Jake said with Brendon still holding him by the collar of  shirt with a fist raised, ready to punch. I grab Brendon by the shoulder "Brendon don't! He's not worth it" I say. Brendon shoved him back into his seat "don't think this is over" Brendon says. We walk back to the table and take our seats "you didn't have to do that Brendon" I say "so you were just gonna let him push you like that? He thinks your weak that's why he did it" Brendon says and picks at his food. I look down at the table and suddenly a tray is moved in front of me "here" Josh says "I'm not hungry anyways" I look at Josh and blush "thanks" he smiles at me.

Awww that's was so cute! Why? I'm such a shitty writer and somehow this is cute? I suck at writing.