Chapter 19: pure Undiluted Pain.

Toms POV.

I first wondered if she has found out, but she wasnt clever enough for that, was she? Had she somehow found out that me and Allie where... No. She was-curled up in a ball asleep. Damn it. She knew and now she'll freak. But what if she did know? Isn't it a blessing that she has found out know, maybe-if I'm lucky- she'll lose the baby. I don't want it now, not that I'm with Allie, I do not need a constant screaming reminder of my dead ex-fiancèe around while I'm trying my hardest to forget about her and everything that happened from year five onwards. Maybe this is better, yeah. I'll just tell her and leave and that will be that. I dodged my way over to the bed and shook her by the shoulder. "Kat?" I whispered hoarsely, I cleared my throat, "Kat?" I said a little louder, shaking her harder. "mmhf... Tom?" she mumbled. I helped her up and began to ask her what happened when I noticed the stubble on her head, "Oh, Kat, your hair!" I said half-questioningly. She opened her mouth and just as I could see her start to scream abuse she stifled a yawn. I wanted to just come out and ask her but I needed to be careful-for Allies sake. "I cut it" was her only response. The next few moments of polite conversation was like 100 tiny daggers all narrowly missing my heart.. No sign that she knew, but then... "how's Allie?" Here we go. She was just biding her time but the bomb is about to go off. "fine," I said lightly "just stressed with wedding plans...Ours" I laughed humourlessly as she looked at me. She looked so different, not Kat at all but Katerina, a grown up version of my friend. She was still as pale as the day I met her, but it was less pronounced without the black hair framing her face, her cheeks more defined and her face less round, she had aged years in a few months. 'life threatening diseases will do that Tom' I can hear her chastising me in the back of my head, still 10 with flowing black hair. "I wish I was" she sighed. "Umm... What?" I looked at her confused, is she a mind-reader? Because if she is I am not getting out of here alive. "I wish I was stressed about wedding.. Ah!" she inhaled through gritted teeth clutching her stomach. Maybe this was it, maybe she was losing the baby after all. "Tom, I think the baby's coming." she half-cried. Staring straight into my eyes, hers piercing my soul with their sharpness. As she said it she fell forward, sobbing desperately. She needed help and I stood and watched her. Arms by my sides, watching as she curled in pain and screamed hysterically. I had the sudden urge to laugh. I turned away from her as she cried. My name mingled with the sobs. I walked down the many corridors and stairs that I had memorised now, laughing so hard that tears streamed my face. 'she is having my child right now' was the fuel for my laughter. I never thought this would be me, the laughter turned into sobs as my phone pinged. 1 NEW MESSAGE: ALLIE. As I opened it I had dreamed all the possible different things that text could say, Well, I thought I had. Today date read at the top of the screen "2/09/12" and 7 little letters really shocked me- 'YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN A WEEK XX'. I'm getting married in a week. Excellent.

AN- hey guys. You have been phenomenal the past week or so, honestly, I never thought I would get past 1000 reads so thank you soo much xx read comment vote fan and as always;

Love yas

Mollie xx