Chapter 9

(A/n : Warning this chapter has not been checked for any errors at alll. Please excuse my grammar or any punctuation problems!)

  '' I know his number. He's in 17 cell of the restricted area. Let's roll. " Louis whispered as he passed us the lanyards with the restricted area pass. We put it on soon leaving to the cell Danzi was in. We needed answers.

  Once we reached the room of Restricted Personnel only a guard stood up. Chubby and unhealthy. Thought he was a big shot. '' '' I can't make you pass. '' He said . His voice cracked. Nervous.

  '' Well sir we are with the Secret Service and have our passes. So if you can see we are allowed to pass. '' Zayn said and then the guard stepped to the side and we all gave a small smile before walking into the cell area.

  This wasn't the place where they had bars like a cage. This place was full of psychos that had an actual steel door. However non of these guys intimidated me. Soon we reached the cell number 17. Danzi was surely in it. You could easily spot his blonde hair and blue eyes. His long blonde hair straight and gelled back. Even in prison he was carrying himself as a strict business man. I knew that this guy was a softie. He was scared in here.

  Once we made eye contact Danzi stood up and smirked. Danzi's background is simple. He tried to bomb the pentagon. That's where we came in. Louis tried bombing A bank and that's why the FBI needed our criminal profiling expertise for the specific case on Danzi.

  Danzi soon spoke with his arrogant Irish accent. You could say he was the worst Irish fellow ever. '' Welcome back friends! '' He said and I had the huge urge to smack of his smirk.

  '' Look Danzi we can take you out. Let's just say that we won't be " talking business" In that torture dungeon of ours. '' I said glaring at Danzi with a cold glare. His smirk didnt falter.

" Whatever. so what brings you guys to this prison. Did you want to buy me a snack? Maybe watch a Movie? '' He joked sarcastically. He was such a jerk. However I kept a cool composure.

 " We are not here to play games here Danzi. We just need answers. " Louis said and me and Zayn were silent and intimidating. Louis was probably second best at manipulating. If anything I was best. I could smooth talk myself out of any ticket.

 " Look you want the facts. Ill tell you. However be careful. These guys are planning my vengeance. They loved me. " He said with a cold hearted determined glare. He was angry at us and that didnt matter right now.

 " So answer the questions because Im sure me and the crew can take care of ourselves. " Louis said and Danzi sat down on his bed with his back against the wall and was facing us.

 " So what you want to know? " He asked. I was suprised that he was being so cooperative. 

  " We know some of your men escaped. Where can we find them? " Louis asked and Danzi laughed. We had no idea why. It was as if he couldnt believe what we were telling him.

 " What. What is it? " I asked as I was so curious.  

 " Those werent my men. They were apart of an elite team of thieves and criminals  It should be obvious that in all america there are diffrent mafias and gangs. Well this Gang or crew. They are very slick and they were apart of the operation I made. You know what crime we were going to commit but you didnt know our reason. We were merely a distraction. " He explained. Everything fell into piece into Me , Louis , and Zayns heads.

 Danzi was following a dead end. He was following the wrong lead. Some gave him wrong info. They let him do a crime just to cover up there own work. So that they wouldnt be noticed or disturbed. The work would be done and all they had to do was swoop in.

 " So you were a distraction? Okay then , whats this crews name. " Louis asked. Danzi just smirked.

 " Thats just the thing. No one knows who they are. "

" Okay if thats all you know Danzi. You can rot. " Zayn said and we turned around to leave the prison. Once we were outside in the van everyone was waiting.

" So what. Do we have a lead? " Liam asked. 

(a/n: Its the shortest Ive published but I promise something is coming. Its going to be a thousand words. I promise my heart and wattpad love on this next chapter. I just got to say something.

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK CALLED " #Relatable"

Its about the struggles of a teenage girl! Please check it out and then message me your thoughts. Or even comment on the book. If you guys get alot of wattpad reads on this more than atleast 70 in 10 days I will update that thousand words chapter.! 

 Thanks so much for all of your guys support! Comment! Vote! Continue to Support! And Check out that new book ! Its on my profile wall! Check it out please! 

Luff U , Vi )