Chapter 4.

{a/n: sorry. I haven't edited yet and no judging please! I promise to update this chapter and fix the suck rate. Luff U still , Vi }

'' Thanks. '' I thanked the cab driver handing him the fare money. Getting out of the car into a kind of suburban part of New York. I could practically not see any white walls. All of the walls on the buildings covered in colorful and meaningful graffiti.

'' Mrs. Everou. '' I heard someone call my name and saw it was the cab driver. I turned to him and saw him holding up the 50 dollar bill.

I smiled at him. I had learned his name was Wally and he has been doing cab driving since age of 20. He had a big family at the age of 50. 2 daughters and 3 sons. One lovel wife.

'' Take care of your family Wally. Just keep it. '' I said with a smile. I literally had a weakness for old elders. They made my heart melt. Especially times like this.

Wally smiled hugely and I swear of I were alone right now I would've cried. '' thank you so much. '' He smiled before pulling away.

'' Rosalie! '' I turned to come face to face with a man in casual clothing. It was odd.

'' What! '' I whisper yelled. He held onto my wrist.

'' I'm Agent Prew. You need to come with me now. '' He said turning around and walking into a alley. I know it's wrong especially in NY to follow any stranger however his voice sounded instructed not creepy.

We finally made it to a iron door that was rusty. Had the print '' Jimmy Rays Fit Work Place '' on it. '' Agent Prew. '' Agent said.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Long blonde hair a matter fairly. He was wearing loose blue jeans , combat boots , and a red sweater. He looked so young.

The metal door opened interrupting my train of thought and we were soon walking into the building. It was a empty gym for what it seemed. I saw equipment pushed to the side and then a basketball court was where we stood. It looked old and abandoned.

However in the center of the court were desks and computers hooked up and running with encryption stunning over the screen in green print. Guys at the desk doing whatever and typing quickly. Only at the end of this research fuss there were a good 5 people going through files.

'' This is were you work now. No information is given to anyone outside of this room right now. This is all secret. You signed up for the FBI and you got in so keep our secrets and your okay. Also don't mess with anyone's line of work. Your here to do your work not anyone else's. '' Prew said and I nodded my head. Taking mental notes on his rant. We were headed to the back where the others stood.

Once we got their a man in a grey suit , white dress shirt , blue tie , and grey pants matched with his grey loafers. He had grey hair and blue eyes. Maybe the chief. He stood up and everyone else looked over to us.

'' Sir chief this is the newbie Ms. Everou. '' I stood up straight at Agent Prew's introduction.

Gosh if Only I knew this job would lead me to me finding my true love and putting his and my life on the line.

{a/n: Sorry if it's so sucky! I know I promised Angel a long chapter and not sucky but sorry ! I'm really tired and will make it up to you! Luff u, Vi }