Chapter 8

{a/n: Excuse my grammar. 🙈. }

Harry.

" What the heck is going on with the damn server! Im being cut off. " I said as me and Niall played a bit of Black Ops Call OF Duty in the Headquarters. Everyone else were doing there thing.

Maria & Kelsey were playing Pool. They were actually good. I recall a time that they beat me and Zayn. Liam was lifting weights. As usual. He was as muscular as me. Zayn's close enough. Still strong however. Zayn and Louis were going over paperwork or whatever. Occasionaly Zayn would become suck a nerd and help out Louis. I knew Zayn was smart but he didnt admit it. Louis of course was a mastermind at plans. I could give him a the remote to Call Of Duty and hed beat me within seconds.

" Well thats what you get by trying to win an expert in gaming. Im King Harry and youll have to admit sooner or later that Im better than you at gaming. " Niall said and I laughed. It felt good to be close to everyone in TBC. We werent just co-workers. We were family. An odd one but definitely a good one.

" Whatever. " I scoffed. Soon leaving Niall to play on the Xbox or whatever. I decided to go check up on Louis and Zayn. They were now flipping through the many News channels.

" Hey. Whats going on? " I asked. Louis just shrugged his shoulders. Zayn froze.

" Wait go back. " He said in alert. We went back and it was a reporter. She was at the place of the 6k Run. Everything was burnt. I saw the headlines " Explosion at 6K Run. ".

" Aye everyone!" I heard Maria say and soon we all were infront of the big screen TV. We had no idea who did this.

" You think this might be Danzi? Revenge by his followers? " Liam asked. We were all not used to this. Not knowing of these kind of crimes were very odd. We were always informed of mass criminals. We stopped them before anything like this could be done. This definitely puts everyone off.

" Nah. This isnt Danzi. You see how its an Explosion. Danzi is a sort of gentlemen. He does stuff out of grace. Its his nature to only hurt his target not anyone innocent. This is someone else. Someone New. " Niall said and everyone agreed. This wasnt Danzi. Someone new is who did this.

" Your right Niall. We should send Maria and Kelsey to go get information. Ill contact the Sir Chief of the FBI. They should have a little info. This is our kind of case after all. " Louis said. He seemed pissed off. That he didnt mastermind this great explosion or he wasnt the one to stop it from happening. I wasnt sure.

We all sat around waiting for Niall and it was quiet. We werent used to the unknown. We werent used to not knowing.So sitting here awaiting news was odd. It broke when Niall came back .

" I got news. Its an explosion that the FBI knew nothing about. Currently they have injured people but tradgically some died. If we want answers I can only think of one person that we've hit who matches our attack. " Niall said. He had a bluetooth phone on his ear and was holding a tablet furiously swiping and jotting things down with his stylus. Soon continuing with a frustrated look. " I cant get any info on him since the NSA has put this person on lockdown. No trace of him online but one picture. It was taken a week ago. I cant detect and photoshop sho its real. He was here." Niall pointed to the TV and it was now showing the picture. Picture of a guy. He looked familiar but I cant identify him.

Continuing on Niall rambled. ' No trace on any database ever living is he found. I know however that this picture is real and it is him. Hes on a super protection plan or something because nothing is found in NSA database. Nothing. This is our guy. " Niall said and then put down the tablet pointing at the picture on the screen. Everyone was listening.

" I know that guy. Kelsey. He was at the Danzi case. Remember. He was Janitor that we tied up.The one we sent a signal to Niall. " Maria said as he walked over to the screen.

" What signal?" Niall said. He was now fully interested. What was going on?

" You didnt see it Ni. Me and Maria were in the storage room playing with this douche. Janitor but sexy under the grime. We didnt need him in the wrong place at the wrong time so we showed off the signal into one of the cameras of the East Wing in the Strip call as protocol. The sign to get one of the boys to take him. " Kelsey said. Everyone was out of there element.

Niall shook his head furiously. "That wouldnt make sense. There was nothing going on in the East Wing near that room. I got a clean footage. I thought you were in the bathroom or something. " Niall said. He was sweating now. Nervous as to what I can see. As if he were freaking out about his skills. Doubting.

" So if you didnt see the girls and didnt get the signal. How come noone found this guy tied up. They searched the building and no one was there. " Liam asked. What the hell was happening.

" Well whoever this guy is we need to do a hit. I know some of Danzis men made it out alive. They were hiding. If we got Niall get us passes to get into the prison to check up on Danzi. We could question him. Hes probably smart enough to not type things on computers. " Kelsey said and we all agreed. Having no information on this situation was not going to happen. We needed to stop this. Not speaking in a patriotic way but for the sake of lives on the line. Inoccent lives that we hate to see be destroyed.

" Okay then guess we have a job on our hand team. Lets get moving. Niall get our passes for Harry Zayn and Me. Liam your going to be excorting the girls. We have no idea where this guys men will be and we cant lose them. " Louis was the leader you could say. With the brains and no one minded he was good at his job and that is what mattered. " Wheres Ri? " He asked.

" Oh yah Ri is out on a private case ordered by Chief. Out in Toronto Canada Lou. " Maria said as she , Kelsey , Liam walked away.

" OKay then. As of you and Maria you guys just follow Liam. Liam you and the ladies are on patrol. Snipers around the building. Watch out for any suspisions coming in and out of that building. As for you Niall I need you to be on a lookout in the inside. Use all the cameras and look for suspicions. When we are in. I need me Hazzah and Zayn by my side. We are going to interrogate this guy and get facts. '' Lou said and we were on the case. Suiting up as usual.
Not worrying for plan B because we never ever failed.

*
Harry.

Me , Lou , and Zayn were in a black van that Niall was hiding out in. Typing away using his brains for the operation. Not to forget this was our getaway van. If needed. We can't be to cocky. This is a special prison for crying out loud. Not that Im doubting the teams skills.

From the van looking out of the heavily tinted windows I could see Maria , Kelsey , and Liam in various spots with snipers looking over the building for any suspicions.

'' Okay here are your passes. They can get you anywhere in the whole prison. They are not for the FBI but Secret Service. White House privilege for the three of you. All they need to call you is Agent and if anything use the usual alias of Smith , Wennet , and Scarton . " Niall said as he passed us our passes. We all clipped the pass onto our suits.

'' Lets head out. '' I said as we hoped out of the van and walked towards the prison. I looked as Maria. She sent the okay. I then looked at Kelsey. She sent the okay . Afterwards looking at Liam he sent the okay.

Walking towards the major lockdown prison we met up with a security guard. He took a glance at our badges and then nodded towards the gate keepers that sat in a small box room. The gate soon opened.

Walking into the prison reminded me of why I stopped being a criminal of no reason and started being a criminal in the name of justice. This place was the place I never would want to stay. Not that breaking out would be hard. I know how to escape. Just the thought however of being such a bad killer and making it in here cause of being caught. That's an insult. These criminals are insults to the art of theivery , murdering , and crime its self.

'' Okay let me get the cell number. You two just wait beside me. No suspicions and we get out Quick and Slick. '' Louis said referring to our motto. Quick and Slick. Be quick when doing the job but also be clean. Leave not one trace.

{ a/n: Haven't really been taking or posting. Going through drama at school! 😄 Lets be happy though! Hope you like this story. I feel like you guys are just like hating it but I got like 800 reAds! Thanks so much! It means so much to me! Like a lot! Don't be a ghost reader. Vote , comment , share , and message me.
Luff U , Vi }