Chapter 3

~ Harry ~

I woke up and looked around. I had a crazy hangover. I sat up and saw the two twins. I was definitely in there apartment. My phone was on the floor In front of me and was vibrating.

'' Bloody Hell. '' I said quietly before silently getting over one of the twins that I sure as he'll forgot there name. I fell on the ground with a thump. Aww crap.

I swiftly crawled over to my phone only in my boxers. I looked at the Id and saw that it was Zayn.

'' Hello. '' I said my deep and raspy morning voice going into the receiver. I got up with the phone balanced I between my ear and shoulder as I struggled to find my clothes and put them on.

'' Harry! You need to hurry over to The agency. FBI are here with a case and we need you. '' Zayn said as I pulled my shirt on my shoulders and buttoned it. Leaving about 3 buttons open.

'' I'm coming. Just stall. I'll be over in like 10 minutes. Tops. '' I said before hanging up. I didn't care anymore I just needed to get the hell out of here before one of these girls wake up and ask me to take them out again. Nope not taking chances.

I scrambled around tossing a few heels and jackets over my shoulders before finding my pants and wallet under the bed. What the hell! Whatever. Swiftly and silently I sneaked out the apartment with my boots in hand. I got out onto the NYC sidewalk and signaled a cab.

'' Get me to the Motörhead Gang Diner on 21st. '' The cab driver nodded and then pulled out onto the traffic filled road soon driving to the Diner. The diner was about 5 minutes from the headquarters.

I then took out my phone and checked my email to pass time.

~ Rosalie ~

'' El. I need to get to work. You better clean your dishes! '' I yelled to my roommate as I struggled to fix my hair. I was going to late if I didn't get to work. My first day and being late was something I didn't need to be.

Eleanor was my roommate. Best friends since college both of us 25 and successful. Eleanor was a fashion designer. She worked for a think tank that came up with Ideas and sold them to major brands. She had brown eyes and dirty blonde hair.

'' Okay. Just Shhhhh. I have a hungover. '' El said and I rolled my eyes. As I buttoned my blouse I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black pencil skirt and a Navy blue blouse with matching wedges.

I added a coat of lip gloss and then grabbed my purse before rushing out the door. '' Bye! '' I yelled before rushing out of the apartment building.

'' Taxi! '' I whistled and soon the yellow cab pulled up. I hoped in and fixed my hair.

'' Take me to the Motörhead Gang Diner. '' I said and he soon pulled out onto a lane. I can't wait for work. My first day.

{ a/n : Short Chapter I know! Don't hate yet Were getting there. Sorry if it sucks this is like my first book with an actual plot. Luff U, Vi }