Chapter 5

'' Hello Ms. Everou I am the chief of the department. Call me Sir. '' The chief said shaking my hand. His grip and glare full of business. He was definitely intimidating.

'' Agent Prew. Check on the TBC. Operation 26D882 is needed to be put in action and you need to set them up on the targets. '' He said looking straight into Agent Prew's eyes. Before you know it Prew left the circle to follow orders . Leaving me with the chief and 4 other people.

There was 1 woman and 3 men. '' Okay Agent Everou this is your team. That's Agent Quincy. '' One of the men stood up.

He was all muscled. I mean this guy looked like a body builder. He had blonde hair and green/blue eyes. He stood up and formally shook my hand. His mouth in a straight line.

'' Welcome to the team. '' Agent Quincy said before going back to sit down.

'' Then that's Agent Reed. '' Chief said and then the girl got up and and she was beautiful. Like a former model.

She had brown hair and brown eyes. She shook my hand before sitting down. Then a man stood up. He was quiet and was serious bout his work based on his cold glare.

'' Agent Roman. '' He said.

This guy had blue eyes and dark gelled black hair. He looked like a model but the scowl on his face did nothing to alter his looks.

The last guy stood up and he was smiling. '' Hey there call me Sigi. Weird but it has a meaning. '' He said politely with a smile and shook my hand before sitting down.

He had brown quiff and brown eyes that were warming and friendly. Something great and bad to have on this field.

This guy was surely a friendly one I want to be close withy the rest of the guys were so tough and formal with their suits and all but this guy was dressed in lose blue jeans. Black sweatshirt . And black loafers. He didn't seem to care.

'' Okay well Mrs. Everou. They will be filling you in on your case. '' The chief said before leaving me with the other agents. I only smiled before taking place in the chiefs chair. Which was just a plastic fold up.

'' Before we fill you in. We are going to do standard procedure and make a little file about you. '' Agent Roman said and I nodded my head. He was so serious. Agent Reed , Sigi , and Agent Quincy were just listening for instruction. I guess Agent Roman was a leader role in the team.

'' Okay. ''

'' Age. ''

'' 25. '' I guess this is just between me and him.

" Experience "

'' I worked down south as a detective. "

" Have you ever been in action on the field? "

" Yes. "

" Are you someone who can handle a great amount of pressure? "

" Yes "

" Have you ever lost a parent , colleague , and or ally? "

" No. "

" Will you save yourself or sacrifice your life to save others in any situation your needed not matter the consequences. "

This question took a while to answer. " I will sacrifice my life for others. "

"Last question. Are you ready? "

" Definitely. "

" Your parents , Your colleagues , the society , or your lover? ''

This question was the hardest of all. If only I had known this would be the start of a roller coaster.

{ a/n : Short chapters. Bare with me. Harry's is coming in the next chapter. Don't say these short chapters suck. I always update and don't forget I have a life. Luff U still , Vi }