Chapter 7

Waking up on the couch had me. Entirely confused. I looked down and I was wearing my red dress. I was going to get up till it felt as if my head was going to explode I layed back down.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember what happened last night because all I remember is me drinking a lot and then a pair of green eyes pop up quickly and then disappear as quick as it came.

'' What the hell. '' I said before looking over at the coffee table to find Advil pills and a glass of water. Thank god for El. She was probably gone to work already. Speaking of work I need to head out.

I took a pill and then drank water. It helping me slightly. Getting up and getting ready for work In just wore something simple. A black pencil skirt , white blouse , and black heels. To tie it together I put my hair into a proper bun.

Trying as fast as I can to get out of the house as it was on my first day I quickly rushed out of the flat and onto the sidewalk as I hailed a cab and rushed down to work.

Once inside of my work I could see people crowding over one of our huge monitors. Rushing over to the fuss I spotted Agent Reed in the way back. She looked better than I remember from the drunk mess she was last night but that's not important.

'' Ro! '' She came running to me with a frantic voice. She looked better than how sounded. Worried. Something that didn't make me feel any better about how this day may go.

'' What's going on Hope? '' Hope was her first name and I have the privilege of being her friend to call her that.

'' There's been an explosion at the 6 K run. It's bad there's been at least 70 people injured and 3 dead. The explosive was big enough to kill a hundred. We haven't found the bomber. Everyone is going mad. '' Hope said as she scrambled to answer her phone. '' Oh and Sir Chief is calling you. '' She said before heading away to talk privately.

I hurriedly sped walk over to the Sir who was wearing black dress pants , light blue button up , and black loafers. He was sitting in his office and his many phones were ringing at the same time. Like the whole office he was definitely stressed out.

'' Oh Ms. Everou can you please go down and interview the injured at the hospital take Our new trainee Agent Wilson. '' Sir said and then nudged his head towards the direction of someone in the corner of the office. '' Agent Everou this is Benjamin Wilson. Agent Wilson this is Rosalie Everou. ''

I turned to fully face the new agent Id train. He was African American. Had the typical buzz cut of brown hair and brown eyes. He definitely was a good looking lad but no one Id date.

'' Hello. Hello. Now get out of my office and head out. We need to solve this case. So scat. '' Sir said and me and Agent Wilson bowed out head before heading out of the building to a company car.

Once in the car we settled in with me driving and him on the passenger side. He looked already like apart of the team in his grey dress pants , white button up , grey blazer , black loafers , and a black tie.

When we were in the typical jam of traffic I wanted I learn more of this man.

'' So I know your name but do you care to tell me your story in order to pass the akward minutes? '' I asked sarcasm in my tone but it was friendly. I said it all with a smile. Hopefully this guy could help lighten up the day a bit. Cause honestly everything is happening to fast today.

'' Okay then. I grew up in the bad streets of NY. With my umm siblings. However someone great took us in when me and my siblings were teenagers. I grew up with them from now on and went to college. I fell in love with justice. ''

He said and Smiled at the end. As if he were sad yet happy. Probably remembering all those bad times.

'' Well since you told me your story you deserve mine. It's more simple and boring. Well my dad was a cop and had a dream to become an FBI agent. On the first day of his dream job he died by a shot. I decided to make him proud and show him that I'll represent the family name good. " I said and I didn't feel teary. I know my dad would've wanted me not to mourn or be in grieving. He'd want me to be happy.

'' Is it still akward. '' He said playfully and I couldn't help but laugh.

'' Anything but. However did Agent Roman grill you with those standard procedure questions? '' I asked smiling. I could see him with a little side smile himself.

'' Yah. " He said. 

 We soon arrived at the hospital. Most of the Injured people werent able to talk or barely gave any helpful information. 

( a/n: Short chapter? Is it Not? Or is it? So anyways so if its short as usual! Do you think my skills at writing are bad or getting better? Vote. Comment . Add to your library. Share . Promote. Luff U all for being here.

Luff U,

     Vi )