Nose Breaker (Eren x reader)

Hope you guys enjoyed the last one! I haven't done an Eren one in forever and people keep requesting him, so here we go. It's short but hey. It's 12:30 am and this is the only time I actually decided to write.

*singing* I can't update worth a craaap~

*Tfw you try to make things gender neutral*
_______________________________________

"I can't believe that they actually let some one like you into cadet training."

"Yeah! You're so whimpy and weak. That little girl Krista can handle more than you!"

Bullies are never fun to deal with. You try ignoring them whenever you can, but the always end up cornering you, physically or mentally. But always emotionally, even when you don't show it.

It's been several months since training started, and you have proven yourself many times to be strong and agile, yet nothing pleases them. They probably just keep picking on you because they know it gets to you. At first you always had to deal with them by yourself. It wasn't until they started to do it more out in the open that someone eventually stepped in. And it was always the same person.

However, today. Today was the day you had had enough. You rounded on then, but before you could tear into their pathetic selves...

"Hey! Leave (y/n) alone. They haven't done anything to you!" And here he comes again. It's like he had a sixth sense that tells him every time they being too pick on you.

"Heh. And what are you going to do Jeager? Stand guard over that little pup while it cowers in with its tail between it's legs?" One of them sneered.

That bitch is going down. You thought menacingly to yourself. You tried to walk forward but was held back by your unwanted human shield. But in truth, it was more they were being shielded.

"Shut up! You're the weak ones! And I'm sure that (y/n) can handle anything that comes their way!" Eren snarled back, though he didn't sound very convinced himself.

"Eren, I really don't need your help. I can handle this on my own." You tell him quietly.

Slightly startled and realizing you were there as if for the first time, Eren let his guard down a little.

"Huh?" He asked with a tilted head like he was a puppy.

"I've got this." You said slowly so that he could understand you. As he took time to register this, you stepped in front of him, making yourself as big as possible to address your harassers.

"Look, assholes. I don't know what your deal is with me, but if you don't leave me alone I'll... I'll.."

"You'll what? Fight us?" The other sneered with a look of wild amusement at the idea.

"Yeah." You decide, not looking away. "I'll fight you."

"(Y/n), you can't." Eren started to whisper yell at you.

"You fight with Jean all the time. I've got this." You add with tiny glance back at him and your tiny fists curled. He looked extremely worried for a second. Then frowned and nodded at you before leaning against the wall.

"They're really going to do it?!" One of them howled with laughter. They broke into loud shrieks of boyish laughter and doubled over, clutching their sides and the wall.

"Fine. If you don't want to fight, I'll just be on my way. Come on, Eren." You turned to leave the laughing idiots behind. Eren leaned off the wall with a very relieved look and joined in beside you. As if he had never gotten into a fight before. You think hopelessly.

"Wait!" Came a breathless shout and somebody grabbed your shoulder from behind. You froze.

"You wanted to fight. So let's fight." The voice said mockingly.

"Fight? Fine." You whip around and punch the guy holding your shoulder right in the nose with as much force as you could muster.

"What the fuck!?" He screamed and fell backwards. You stared at him coldly as he held his nose. Blood soaked his shirt and hands.

"Oh my fuck! I think it's broken! You broke my nose!" The injured boy gasped, eyes looking at you wildly as if you were a monster.

"Yeah? Good. How bout you. Your want a broken nose too?" You stare at the other one. He held his hands up in a little surrender. Eyes wide and full of fear and bewilderment. As if he didn't know you had it in you. You look over to Eren who shakes his head quickly.

Smiling to yourself you walk away, Eren at your heals.

"Wow. That was so cool! I haven't even been able to break Jean's nose! And since Jean is a horse that would be like breaking his entire face. Thay was amazing though. Like an outburst of pent up aggression." Eren went rambling on.

But you weren't listening. All you could think was that bitch went down.