Too Hot (Bertholdt x Reader)

Second Bertholdt one! I thought I should change it up a little don't you?

warning: Language

__________________________________________

"If this heat gets any hotter, I swear, I'll kill something!" Annie groaned from next to you.

"Woah! She does talk!" You joke with her.

"Only when my skin is about to burn off." Annie mumbled. You nod and continue to fan yourself off with your hands.

"Hey guys. Nice weather, huh?" Sasha greeted as she walked over to you.

"Shut up, potato girl." Annie growled.

"That was one time!" Sasha yelled and crossed her arms.

"Hey hey, no need to get upset. its too hot for a fight anyway." You say trying to calm down your two friends.

"Yea, whatever." Annie mumbled again as she covered her eyes from the sun. Even though you were under a heavily leafed tree, the sun still burned down in patches over your skin.

"So, where's that little dog that is constantly following you around, Sasha? Isn't his name Coinny, Cunny, Cubby?" Annie said as she stared at the leaves.

"It's Connie. At least he's better than Armpit." Sasha snapped at the blonde girl.

"At least Armin has-" Annie started to argue with Sasha.

"Enough! it's too hot for this! No fighting!" you shout t your friends. Annie settled back down and Sasha plopped on the grass in front of you.

"Besides, I thought you were into Reiner." You raise an eyebrow critically at Annie.

"I swear (y/n)!" Annie shouts at you. She punches you hard in the arm.

"Ouch! Hey!" You yell at her and hit her back. Sasha giggled at the two of you.

"Wait! (y/n)!  we haven't picked on you yet, have we Annie!" Sasha gasped and looked devilishly at Annie. Annie exchanged the look and turned her head to look at you.

"So... (y/n)." She started.

"Ooohhhh no. Nope, nope, nopety, nope, nope!" You shriek.

"How are things going with that hunk..." Annie continued.

"Don't you say it Annie!" You shake your finger at her like it would get her to stop. You were hoping it would.

"... Bertholdt?" she finished.

"God damn it Annie!" You yell and sink back against the tree trunk.

"Whoops, there it is." Sasha mumbled and broke into a giggle fit.

It's true. for a long time now, you had a massive crush on Bertholdt Hoover. You just found that tall boy extremely attractive. Maybe it was his hair, height, or just him that set you off. Well, whatever it was, you sure weren't complaining.

Just one downfall to the hole thing. You hated to be reminded that you were madly in love with the boy. Why? well because you could tell that he had a thing with some one else.

For a while you thought it was Reiner, but that quickly changed when he tried to pick up Krista and got sucker punched by Ymir. So you crossed him off the list, which was a plus one for you.

You also thought that it was Sasha because that sat next to each other for a while, but then there was Connie who couldn't be separated from Sasha's side on a good day.