Positive (Jean x prego!reader)

I was so close to publishing this one before I deleted the Jean x reader story, but I never finished it in time. Two jeans in a row! Yay!

_________________________________________

"Oh my walls. Oh my walls." You panic, trying to fan yourself off. You had missed yet another month, and you knew what that meant.

"Is everything alright in her, (y/n)?" A monotone voice called from the other room.

"Um, maybe. Mikasa, please come here." You say. Your voice cracked and you were on the brink of tears.

You heard footsteps coming hurriedly into the bathroom were you were at. Mikasa hustled in the room and grabbed your shoulders.

"What's wrong? What happened? Who do I need to kill?" Mikasa asked in a worried voice.

"No. No killing. Its just... I missed another one." You say shaking under the pressure of Mikasa's death grip, which was slowly getting tighter.

"Another what? Oh. Oh my walls! I'm going to kill that horsey bastard!" Mikasa yelled. She turned to storm out of the bathroom, but you held onto her.

"no Mikasa! He didn't do anything wrong! Don't kill him!" You yell with a happy tone.

"No, but he still has angered the mama bear." She growled.

"Whatever mama bear." You laugh and pat her shoulder.

The two of you walk back into the living room. The entire way, Mikasa was treating you like a fragile, glass egg. You appreciated the concern, but you felt kind she was over exaggerating her overprotective side. You appreciated it, but it was very unnecessary.

You made it to the living room, only after Mikasa suggested to carry you the twenty feet from the bathroom to the living room.

"So how are you going to tell him?"

"Tell who?"

"Tell Jean."

"Tell Jeanwhat?"

"Quit trying to ignore this! How are you going to tell him about it?" Mikasa raised her voice. Not really yelling, but still no longer talking quietly.

"I'm not sure yet. I mean I can't just blurt out the fact that I'm-"

"You're what?" A deeper voice asked from the door way.

You jump and turn to see Jean standing in the doorway. His green cape was still on. It was covered in water from the rain outside. Eren came around the corner to stand next to him

Eren had obviously not heard any of the conversation. He looked confused. Jean and you were starting at each other, both to nervous to react, and Mikasa who was sitting stiff as a board trying not to break the trance.

"What's happening?" Eren finally asked.

"Time to go!" Mikasa yelled. She rushed passed Jean and dragged eren away. You knew what she was trying to do, but you just didn't want to do this alone.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jean asked. Stepping closer to you. At hearing baby, you felt tears pricking in your eyes. It doesn't take long before you have salty tears streaming down your face.

"Sh, sh. Calm down, (y/n). Just calm down." Jean ran to your side an hugged you. It helped as any physical contact with your favorite horse calmed you. You burried your face into his shoulder and inhaled deeply. The smell of rain and hay on his shoulder calmed you down enough for you to let out a few shaky breaths before pulling away from him a little bit.

"Are you alright now, Love?" Jean asked, searching your face for anything that might show a sign of sadness. You shake your head in response. You really weren't quite sure what had happened, as you had never cried like that before.

"I'm fine Jean. I- I just have something you might want to know." you said, your voice wavering slightly with the strong hints of nervousness.

"Is everything alright?" Jean asked worriedly.

"Yes. Everything is actually perfect." you smile at him. Tears started to drop slowly down your face. "Jean. I'm pregnant."

He gave you know reaction.

"Oh my walls! I knew it!" You heard a voice yell from the hallway. Eren came rushing in, with Mikasa trailing behind you, trying to pull him away from the scene.

Jean didn't even realize he was there. He just kept looking at you with a very suprised gleam in his eyes.

"What?" Jean asked in almost a whisper.

"Dude, i heard it from the hallway! She's got a bun in the oven! A pea in the pod! There's a bat in the freaking cave! She's knocked up! Jean, you dumb horse! You got (y/n) pregnant!" Eren yelled at Jean.

Realization slowly flowed into Jean's eyes. They got all watery as he pulled you close up to him.

"Time to go Eren." Mikasa whispered to Eren as she pulled him out of the room.

"So... I'm going to be a dad?" Jean asked, his voice getting high pitched.

"Yea." You breath out excitedly.

"That's. That's amazing!" Jean laughed loudly and pulled you into a quick kiss. " I love you (y/n). I love you. I love you. I love you. "

"I love you too." You laugh. The nervousness had completely left you and relief rushed through your body.

You kissed again, a deeper, longer one that held much emotion on both sides. Jean disconnected his lips from yours. He cupped the back of your head and brought your forehead to his shoulder.

He started rocking you back and forth.

You heard a sniff, and tried to lift your head up, but Jean pushed it back to it's spot on his shoulder. You smiled. You knew he was crying silently, so you just wanted him to keep his dignity.

He removed his hand from your head and moved it to your stomach.

"I'm going to be a dad." He whispered.

"Yea." You whisper back. You smile again and fall asleep on his shoulder as he rocks you back and forth, back and forth.