Wake Up, Sweetheart. (Male! Reader x Levi)

Okay, so this is a requested one, and of course, it's yaoi. .-.

I'll try my best at this, but I can't promise anything good. so cross your fingers

Also, on requests, if there is a specific scene that you want me to do, please add it in with your request. It makes writing it a whole lot easier...

obviously, i'm taking all requests now, so yaoi or even Yuri is completely in bounds.

I also don't care which character it is, because a good friend of mine has already requested Dot Pixis. #weirdo

*cough cough* Sidney.

so yeah, thanks if you read that, now time for the first yaoi!!!

not going to be super intense...

__________________________________________

You wake up noiselessly to the soft sounds of somebody breathing next to you. For a second, you were confused until you looked over to see who it was.

The person next to you had their face hidden under the covers, but you could see the short dark hair.

Levi...

You can't help smiling as you look over at your boyfriend. you always squeal like a girl ever time you think, hear, or say that word.

Boyfriend...

You say it softly to yourself. You loved how it felt coming out of your mouth. It seemed to just roll of your tongue perfectly.

Levi moved a little in his sleeping form. He turned over so he was facing you. His face still bore that eternally annoyed looked that he always wore.

You couldn't help but chuckle. You knew that he could make many more faces then that. (A/N- if ya' know what I mean... )

Looking out the window, you find that the sun has already rising over the horizon. You knew that Levi would be angered to find that he was awake after the sun rose, but he was just so cute when he slept that you didn't want to wake him up.

Of course you had to though...

"Levi~ Leeeviii" you coed softly as you shook his shoulder. "Wake up sweetheart. The sun is rising."

Levi just grumbled something that sounded like a no and burrowed hid head into the pillow.

You frown and sit up. This was going to be a lot harder...

suddenly, an idea popped into your head. You part pushed Levi over so that he was flat on his back, then you flung your leg over one of his sides so that you were now straddling him.

The blanket still slightly clung to him,bit it only covered his thighs and half of his torso.

You smile to yourself and bend over him so that your noses were touching. His breath was hot and and came out in steady puffs.

Slowly, you bring your head down so that you can touch your lips to his. Your lips connect gently. When all of your lips had been brought down on his, you looked to see if he had woken up yet. He hadn't.

You smirk. Now he's going to get it.

You start to move your lips roughly against his. He still want responding with his lips, but you could feel him wriggling beneath you. He could feel you kissing him, but only his subconsciousness new it was happening.

time to step it up a notch. You think evilly to yourself.

You remove your lips from Levi's, making him whine slightly. You laugh a little, bit continue onto your work. You peck other kisses all down this neck, nibbling and sucking on some spots.

Levi moans lowly when you reach his sweet spot. You pause there for a second. You look over at Levi, but he still wasn't awake yet. You frown. You need to be more rough.

Grinding your hips, you keep working on the spot on his neck. He moans again and bucks his hips. You smirk and continue your torture.

Suddenly, you are flipped onto your back. Levi was hovering above you frowning at you. You can't help yourself and start laughing.

"What was that for?" Levi asks angrily.

"Because you wouldn't wake up, lovely." You laugh.

"Well. Pay back time." Levi smirks. You don't register what's going on until Levi attached his lips to your sweet spot immediately and starts his torture.