Please, its Levi (Levi x Reader)

Ugh! I'm so sorry for this late late update, but I currently don't have internet at my mom's house, and no data left on my phone. that was my own doing, so please don't fret.

Also, I was going to write on Saturday, but ended up marathoning lord of the rings. also my fault.

but I'm going to try to get through all the requests still sitting in my unwritten stuff by the end of next week. hopefully. I procrastinate a lot of you can't tell.

___________________________________________

(side note: please recognize that this takes place only a year after the walls have been broken. now continue on :3 )

The sky was dark, as it always is on these nights. the nights where you know something could go wrong, which something usually did go wrong. it was normally another causality. you have learned to cope with the loss of all your comrades, it's just how you learned to survive in the survey corp.

And you had learned new ways of not making anymore friends than you needed, because so far, ask of your friends have died. you became as emotionless and cold hearted as Levi.

well, that's not a fair analogy. Levi actually had feelings, and so did you. You knew about his because you had seen him on the brink of tears, and he had seen you. Whenever you or Levi lost someone close to you, you would go find the other and comfort each other, or at least try to. Those were your most vulnerable times, and Levi's too. you and Levi were practically the same people, but even so, there was just some things that you didn't share with each other.

You tried hard to keep it on the down low, but you couldn't hide the feelings from yourself. you really love that little chibi. But you could never admit it to him, or anyone else.

because honestly, almost everyone either was so deeply in love with him that they would literally fight you to the death for him, or they hated him so much that is you were to love him, you would be second on their hit list. Levi being the first.

you sigh and pull your eyes away from the window. you had paperwork to complete. just the perks of being one of the highest acting officers in your whole regiment. it's always paperwork, paperwork, death, than more paperwork.

it was getting old, even though this only your fifth or so year of doing desk work, it was your 15th year in the corpse. you would be turning 32 soon. you would have thought you would have been long gone by now, but Levi has always protected you. you feel bad about it, after all, all his friends have been dead for some time now. It's just the two of you now.

You start to drift off into your own little world thinking about your cadet days, and the first time you came outside the walls before the were destroyed by the so called armored and colossal titans.

You remembered how your friends who had followers you into the survey corpse had almost peed themselves when they first saw a titan. you smile at that, bit quickly faded as you remembered most of them died on their first time outside the walls.

You frowned and tried to shake out those thoughts, but they didn't budge. you needed something to get your mind off the topic. lucky for you, someone knocked on the door. You collected yourself before you gave them the okay to enter.

The door swung open quickly and closed at the same speed. Chib- Levi strutted into the ton and looked around. he anyways checked that it was clean, as you had a habit of not picking up your trash on nights that you over work yourself. which is pretty much every night.

"Ah. Levi. please come in. have a seat." you say sarcastically and gesture over to the chair in front of your desk cluttered with papers.

"very funny, (y/n). guess that means you don't want your birthday present. tsk. what a shame." Levi gave you his signature snake eyes and turned to walk out.