Thanks. Did i forget to say i love you? (Levi x Reader)

Yay! First story of this crazy thing.

Levi x Reader

-----------------------------

It was a horrible expedition. there were too many deaths today. Too many injured. You were injured too, but you didn't want to go see the damage on your fellow cadets. plus, your injures were just a few scratches from when your horse decided to run into a thorn bush. It cut your legs up pretty badly, though.

You walked, well more stumbled, down the hallway to the mess hall. you were hungry, so it was probably best to eat now before all the hot food was gone.

" (y/n)! Over here! " your friend Sasha yelled from the back of the cafeteria. There weren't many people in there, but you weren't surprised to see Sasha. that girl just never stops eating. There was a hunched over figure of Connie next to her.

"Hey guys." you sit down opposite of your friends, and Sasha pushes over a with a small bowl of soup and a ration of bread. You accept it gratefully.

"Did you not get injured?" Sasha asked a as she pigged out on her soup. You don't answer the question, instead you start pushing around the thick soup. Everyone was silent for a while. You eventually realized that Connie had fallen asleep long before you had even got there. Sasha now just looked down at her soup, well what was left. She ate more slowly, like she was thinking about something. No doubt it was either food or what happened earlier today. You shudder at the thought.

Still, You start to think about all that had happened, but your mind immediately filled with images of Titans biting off the heads of faceless soldiers. You immediately shake your head as if it would shake out all of the bad thoughts as well. Of course it didn't help at all. You sat there shaking for a bit.

"Are you okay there, (y/n)?" A quieter and shier voice asked from behind you. You turn to see Mikasa coming up behind you. "You should really get those legs checked out. I can see the blood stains on your pant legs." she stated rather bluntly.

"Yea. I'll do that now." You stand up shakily and head over to the door. Your thoughts were a jumbled messed, and you didn't even realized you were at the infirmary until a cough brought you back to reality. You wiped your head up to see a short man with dark hair sitting in a chair. He had his shirt off and was tending a gash on his side. It seemed to wrap around to his back.

Quickly, you realized who it was. "Corporal Levi! I'm sorry. I didn't realize that anybody else was still in here. I'll go." You turned to walk out but was called back.

"Wait, Cadet (y/l/n), right? Do you think you could help me? This stupid scratch goes all the way to the center of my back." he grouched. You stand there for a while completely shocked. Lance Corporal Levi, humanities strongest, was asking you to help him.

"Well don't stand there looking like a fucking idiot. Come over here!" Levi demanded in an annoyed tone. You quickly rush over to Levi. You say nothing as he turns around so you can tend to his back. It was worse than you expected. Deep cuts were placed in random spots. The worst was in the middle. Blood seeped from them all.

"Now how did you do that?" You said out loud, not meaning to. Levi laughed as you covered my mouth. You could feel an angry blush seep onto your face.

He turned around to face you. He had a devilish smirk and cold blue eyes. you never really noticed those features because you really had no love interest in Levi, but now that they were this close to you, it was kinda hard to miss.

"There are a lot more dangerous things out there besides Titans, sweet heart." Levi said coldly. "Now finish up. I have other stuff to do."

"Of course Corporal." You start to clean up the wound by getting all the blood off. You take a soaking wet towel and start to rub off his back. He winced a little as you go over a cut.