Fantasy becomes Reality (Bertholdt x Reader)

This is the first requested story!! I will Eventually get this dedicated to you my friend, but until then enjoy.

Since this is my first Bertholdt x Reader one shot, I asked you guys for help. This is what I came up with.

Anyway... beware of the little lemon scene at the beginning...

__________________________________________

You take a sharp intake of breath. He slowly starts to kiss his way down the front of your open chest. He grabs hold of your shorts and pulls them off. His lips attack your stomach, making you moan a little, then they move down. He grabs the hem of your underwear with his teeth and pulls them down.

He flings them off to the side. You squirm and let out a small squeak. Slowly, once again, he starts back up your left leg. He kisses right above your core, but keeps moving. He kisses right in the middle of your chest and then...

You scream and sit up quickly. You were panting and breathing hard. You look around when you realize you were in your room, you take in a deep breath and let it out in s huge sigh. You flop back down on your bed and close your eyes again to see if you can bring back the dream, but it was already fading away. You sigh again. You shudder but still can't remember all the details. One detail didn't leave you though. His face and the deep smirk he had on as he tortured you.

You rub your eyes and yawn. Looking out the window, you see the sun just beginning to rise outside your window. Just another fine day as a cadet. You get up and change into your uniform. You sling on the jacket as you walk out of your room.

Quickly, you make your way down to the mess hall, where the rest of your friends were already sitting down enjoying their breakfast together. You grab your own food then head over to them.

"Hey,(y/n). Sleep well?" asked a kind blonde haired boy, Armin. You shrug as a couple of details come flashing back into your mind. You smile to yourself and continue eating.

"So, do you know what we'll be working on today in training?" A shaved headed boy, Connie, turned to ask Armin.

"I think we were working on hand to hand combat again." He thinks.

"Again? Why do we even do that? Its not going to help us fight the titans." Grumbles Eren as he glared at his food. You ignore him. He is always complaining about something. You push around a glob of whatever you had grabbed to the side of your plate.

"because we may end up needing the skills. You may never know." You say under your breath. Everyone stops talking. You hardly ever speak in the morning so to hear you say something was kind of a shock to everyone.

"Seems like someone has finally gotten use to seeing the sun rise." Joked Jean. You shot him a death glare. He gulps and looks away.

You loved scaring the pants off that asshole ever since the time when he tried to sleep with you. He usually avoids you during the day because of that one time when you almost broke his arm during training. You smile to yourself again at the fond memories you had.

After about another two hours of mindless chatter and imaginative ways to kill Jean, you and your fellow cadets are called into the dirt field where you were assigned partners with the same hand to hand combat ability as you.

You are vary paying attention when you heard your name being called out.

"(y/n). You will be pairing up with... hmm... go with Bertholdt." Said the Sergeant. Your mind flips out ad more images from your dream find their way into your head. however, you some how manage to keep a straight face as you head over to the tall, dark haired boy.