Chapter 29

Amber was thrown against the wall of the closet with a grunt. Hailey soon entered the closet with her and shut the door, causing the closet to go completely dark. Hailey soon flipped on a light switch, though, which lit back up the closet.

It was filled with cleaning supplies and Amber quickly reached for one of the bottles and aimed it at Hailey warningly, although she was too afraid to say anything. She knew she should have stuck to her vibe and left Hailey a while ago. This girl may be gorgeous, but she was up to no good. It was looking as if Amber were about to found out what that was. Amber cursed herself silently for being so ignorant. If only she would have put up with Luna and Samuel. It was too late for that now.

Hailey laughed and slapped down the bottle right out of Amber's hands.

"What...what do you-" Amber's words halted as she let out a grunt.

Hailey had flown on top of her, pressing her more closely against the wall. She began to lick at Amber's lips slowly. Amber shivered as Hailey seductively ran a finger down between Amber's breasts.

Finally coming to realization, Amber used both hands to shove Hailey off. It resulted in being utterly useless as Hailey still stood up against her.

She pulled down Amber's straps and leaned down to kiss her chest.

Amber felt her nipples go hard as they were exposed once her bra was slid off. She glared at Hailey as she smirked before placing her lips around Amber's right nipple.

Hailey was going slow and made Amber wonder what her goal was in doing all this.

Amber gasped inwardly as Hailey nipped at her breast before moving to her left one. Once there, she did the same procedure to it, as if to make sure the two of them stayed hard.

Hailey's lips traveled up Amber's chest, forcing a slight moan to escape her own lips. The brush of Hailey's lips against her skin seemed to almost turn a light on inside of Amber. She quickly responded by grabbing the girl's butt with both her hands.

Hailey's trail she was still busy making was interrupted and she skipped half of it as she jumped ahead to find Amber's lips.

The kiss was slow at first, but Hailey changed that as Amber felt the girl shove her tongue between Amber's teeth. She quickly grabbed a hold of it with hers and they played with each others' tongues while Hailey ran her fingertips up and down Amber's leg.

Amber had just begun to run her hands up from Hailey's butt to the small of her back, when she began to felt dizzy. She swayed slightly as the wave of dizziness hit her.

Hailey must have noticed as she quickly moved her hands against Amber's hips. She roughly pushed in the palms of her thumbs on both sides as Amber was still a victim of the dizziness.

She didn't know what was happening. Maybe it was the tight closet she was trapped in? It couldn't be from all the sexual business with Hailey, could it? No, she never got this way during a make out session.

Her hands began to grow moist as they slowly drooped from Hailey's back. She felt Hailey keeping her up by pressing against her hips, but the kiss was loosing flavor. Amber was slowly sliding from it as she let Hailey's tongue go due to the dizziness still flooding her.

Her knees buckled up and she fell to the cool floor. Hailey let go of her and Amber let out a slight grunt as she landed in a kneel.

She leaned her head against the closet wall but it was soon lifted back up as Hailey lifted Amber's chin to look up at her. "What's wrong, buttercup?"

Amber stared at a fuzzy picture of Hailey before her chin was let go and her head drooped down.

She felt extremely weak and exhausted as she heard a faint laughter from above her. She finally leaned all the way forward and collided completely with the floor as she was drowned in pure blackness.