Chapter 22

Amber must have fallen asleep because she woke to the sound of someone whispering her name.

"Amber? Amber, you awake?" The tiny voice muttered; sounding close to her ears.

She slowly flapped her eyes open and had to tilt her head to the side to find the owner of the familiar voice. She smiled at the sight of Eva standing by her bedside.

"Sorry...I shouldn't have woken you. I...I should go," Eva headed for the door. "I'm sorry," she muttered as she walked at a quick pace.

Amber sat up and wondered why the girl just reacted this way. "No! What? Where are you going?"

Eva turned at this. "I...I snuck into your room...while you were sleeping. Oh man, this is so awkward."

Amber could not help but laugh. Her laughter caused Eva to blush furiously and Amber felt a hint of guilt at embarrassing her like she just had.

The girl was so cute and overly-worried!

Amber stood and walked Eva's way. "No, it's just fine. It's nice to know someone...thought about me."

Eva gave her a half smile in response.

"But...how did you get in here? I locked the door."

"Oh, well. I sort of hold all the spare keys for everyone, so..." She trailed off as her cheeks fumed a bright pink.

Amber could not take it anymore. The girl's shyness somehow turned her on.

She immediately pounced on the girl; shoving her against the wall.

Eva yelped and stared at Amber as her lips now were held in a small grin.

She could tell Eva was excited and she knew she was just as much. She started off with running her hand along the girl's waist. Amber leaned in close to her and nibbled at her ear; being as gentle as she could stand.

Eva responded by trailing her hands down to Amber's butt and rubbing her cheeks as she moaned softly due to Amber's nibbling.

Amber smiled against the girl's ear and licked her way down to the top of Eva's chest. Stopping there, she placed light kisses along the rims of her tiny breasts.

Eva now had her hands on Amber's hips, rubbing tiny circles into them.

Amber was about to make another seductive move, when she unexpectedly felt Eva's hand travel down to her thigh and up under her dress. Even more unexpected was the feeling of Eva's finger suddenly inside of Amber.

She let out a loud moan; from shock and pleasure, as she grasped onto Eva for support. She felt the girl's finger slowly moving from inside of her; and she knew her panties were about to be soaked.

Before anything else could happen, the two girls' eyes shot wide and alert at the sound of Luna's voice piercing through the hallway.

"Amber! I found the perfect dress already. Amber? Where are you?"

Amber accidentally let out a massive moan as Eva's finger quickly slid out of her.

"Oh!" Luna exclaimed as she stepped in.

Right in time, Eva shoved Amber so she was several inches away from her- they were still close; but at least not on top of each other.

"Well, hello, Eva," Luna said as she fully entered the room.

Amber swore Luna heard the two of them sigh in relief.

"H...Hello, Miss," Eva said before bowing to her.

Eva's bow reminded Amber of her own required one, and when Luna turned to her, she mimicked the bow.

But when she came up from her bow, Luna caught something about her appearance.

"Why, Amber, you look like a mess. Why are you panting so heavily as if you just ran a marathon? And pull up your dress," she remarked as she reached over to yank on the top of Amber's dress. "Looks like you're trying to flash everyone."

Amber felt herself blushing deeply. "Thanks," she quickly squeaked out as Luna fixed her dress.

Luna hesitated before glancing back at Eva, who still stood stifly against the wall.

"Well, I'm glad the two of you have made friends, but I need to speak with Amber."

Eva only blinked at Luna.

"If you don't mind," Luna added; quite sternly.

Eva quickly nodded and bolted out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

Amber was terrified Luna knew of what had been occurring. It would not surprise her since she always seemed to catch her when she was up to the smallest disobedience.

All feelings of nervousness were vanished, though, when Luna held up the dress she had in hand.  "What do you think about this?"

Amber scanned over the dress. It was short and poofy. It contained of many ruffles and was red in its hue. Amber was disappointed by the fact that she loved the dress. She did not want to like anything Luna did; she wanted nothing in common with the woman.

Despite her negative thoughts, Amber smiled as she reached out her fingertips to graze over the dress.

"So does that mean it's a yes?"

Amber nodded after pulling her hand back. "It's beautiful, Miss."

Luna grinned ecstatically. "Would you like to try it on?"

"No, I can tell just by looking it's a keeper."

Luna patted Amber's head. "Alright, I'm glad you like it. Think about dates, now, Amber!"

And with that, Luna was out of her room.

Amber glared at her door as if it had insulted her. How could Luna just act like everything was all fine and dandy now? And what just happened with Eva?

Amber let out a loud groan of annoyance from all the questions in her mind. Her brain was hurting, and on that additional thought, she too, left her room, and went to sought out Joel.