|| Chapter 4 - Her. ||

**6 months later**

I'm not concentrating properly anymore. It's not like I don't don't concentrate. Just less than before.

I've been failing more and I don't even know how that's possible. I've been teased more. I've been in trouble more. And it's all because of her. Probably I just noticed all of this now.

The girl I met. I saved that girl's life. The girl who claimed me as her 'Superhero'.

Her face won't leave my mind, it's driving me crazy! The thought of her leads me into a trance. I can't eat, sleep or work without thinking about her. I'm most likely to be more messed up now than before.

But I don't know anything about her; her name, her age, her number, where she lives. She's just a stranger to me.

She's been annoying me a lot. Even though she hasn't done anything but leave me with a blank note.

I'm clueless about her.

But all I know is the sound of her voice.

Her voice can be my rabbit to Wonderland. Her voice transfers me into a different world.

What is she doing to me? It's as if this mystery girl has cast a spell on me, and I can't get myself out of it.

I haven't been talking to my friends recently. Everyday, I see their pissed faces looking at me.

They try to approach me, but I just push them away. When would they leave me in peace? I'm annoyed as hell already! Can't they see that?

I just need to see her.

She could change me. She could change my attitude towards people. Towards my friends, family, teachers. . .

She could change me.

-
This chapter was edited by my dear friend @Maelover-forever. Thnx a lot for your help!

Qotd: are you currently watching any TV series?

Im watch teen wolf and pretty little liars.

-alex